My Collection of... Everything

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350425805904#vi-content

nowadays the only place online I buy airsoft stuff from is evike.com

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=31442

It’s apparently around 300 fps…

I can’t believe I forgot to post this one… it’s a fallout shelter sign! I think it was made some time in the 50’s

I took the picture with the lights off so it would glow

When I was a kid there was a shelter sign a few blocks from my house. I have no idea if it was still active as it looked rather old.

This particular sign came from an old High School boiler room… Back in the 50’s, I suppose it was also a fallout shelter. From what I hear, there used to be big metal drums full of food down there too, but they were thrown out years ago.

The underground shelters nowadays are designed for a completely different reason… Might I direct you to Vivos… creators of underground shelters for the coming apocalypse in 2012 :huh: It’s rather ridiculous if you ask me…

To gain access to one of these Vivos underground shelters… Actually, lets call them Vaults… To gain access to one of these vaults, you must be chosen to be a co-owner of one. To even be considered to be a co-owner, you must be a member of Vivos… of course, membership is free. However, if you are chosen, the price of co-ownership is $50,000 per adult, oh, but it’s only $25,000 for a child!
Here’s their advertisement

Hopefully, if the need ever arises for the use of underground vaults like those in the fallout series, the creators of them won’t be as sick and twisted as Vault-Tec… of the 122 vaults built, 17 were actually made to the public’s expectations… these were the control vaults… the rest were designed as an experiment for the government. Most of these vaults had some sort of social experiment designed for them. For example, Vault 42 had no light bulbs over 40 watts. In Vault 53, the equipment was designed to break down every so often, though repairable, it was meant to stress the inhabitants. Vault 92 was populated by renowned musicians, but the speaker systems of the vault broadcast a white-noise that implanted posthypnotic suggestions that turned the inhabitants extremely violent. Vault 108 housed a cloning lab, and every resident was a clone of a man named Gary. Vault 77 contained one man, and a crate full of puppets… and then there was Vault 43… which consisted of twenty men, twenty women, and one panther.

well, that’s enough ranting for one day…

Hornet65 wrote:

ALL HAIL [strike]LELOUCH[/strike] LULU!