My sketches

Back again…! (tykes!)

Okay, so LadyOfWicca recommended for me to draw myself as a TAN Hero next (although I wasn’t expecting to draw myself so soon, lol…), and… it’s not going so well… XP

I messed up by accidentally inking an unfinished hand… I really have to stop doing that, tykes… DX

I might do it over, or keep going, and redo it some other time… (tykes…)

As for the next TAN Hero illus. Slowhand’s drawing is under way. In fact, I’ve finished up the character as far as I can tell, I just need to add a few more things in, tykes…

outlander- Since I’m done with yours, how about a theme song for your character? I feel that I shouldn’t do it for others, tykes. Oh, and also, two anime characters that you’d travel the world with, because I might make a story with the TAN Heroes in the near future… :wink:

:slight_smile: That’s a nice hat bro.

Thanks, tykes! I’ve always wanted a hat like that… maybe in the near future, after I get the goggles, lol…

I just caught up on all your latest posts Timber. Awesome stuff! Loving your TAN hero too. Keep it up! :slight_smile:

Thanks, tykes! Glad to see you back, as well!

I’ve scanned more, but they’ve all been Works in Progress, though…

I’ve been watching ‘Kiki’s Delivery Service’ and came up with this…

Background’s being worked on, but I like it so far…

Ha! That’s awesome dude. The cat is so fitting too.

Timber, I can see improvement in your work. Very good. Keep drawing. Every artist I know say the secret of improving your craft is to keep drawing and practicing

fillet- Thanks! I was hoping that I didn’t mess Jiji (cat)up, but he looks alright, tykes!

outlander- Thank you, tykes. Since it’s Summer Vacation, I’ve had even more time to draw (especially since my TV went out, tykes…), and so I’ve done a lot.

Here’s a piece that I was working on for a friend. Her birthday was a week after mine, and so I decided to draw her something for her birthday in addition to the other stuff my friend and I got for her…

[spoiler] Here we have Roll and Roll (Hence the title, ‘Time to Roll and Roll’ XD), from the Mega MAn series. The one on the left is from Mega Man Legends, which I remember as a game, but cant remember if it had an anime or not. The one on the right is what I believe to be the most common Roll incarnation, from Mega Man. I know I’ve seen her in both anime and games alike… (tykes, tykes…)

I like it. Could’ve done MM’s Roll a little better in terms of legs and arms… I dont know why I drew her struggling to carry that bucket when she could just lift it with one finger ( Those of you who have played Tatsunoko vs. Capcom know what I’m talking about, tykes…)…[/spoiler]

Oh, and the scanner totally cut off the feet again…! DX

Love both of the new ones! :slight_smile:

Hate to see her in an arm wrestling match… :laugh: Your work is getting better all the time Timber!

Thanks again, tykes!

fillet- I see your point, lol… I bet if we lost, she’d make us take over her housekeeping jobs…! XD

Working on TAN Heroes, this is what’s being done with Slowhand’s thus far…

Things I’m working on for this picture are discussed in the Spoiler, tykes…

[spoiler]-I’m trying to draw a guitar, but I’m not sure wether to put it on her back, or somewhere else… What do you guys think…?

-Working on the whip… and a cat or two…

-She’s sitting on a giant stack of books, due to the fact that she always provides info and whatnot… (Aiming to put Roy Mustang on a floating book…) [/spoiler]

A good start Timber! I think you should put the guitar on her back or lean it up against another stack of books, so you can put the whip in her hand. I like the idea of the cats and Roy too.

Maybe you could infuse the guitar and whip?

[spoiler]LadyOfWicca- Thanks, tykes! I was thinking of putting the guitar on her back now!

fillet- Infuse the two? In what way, tykes…?

I’ve been working on it a little more, tykes… I drew Roy, but I’m not sure if I did so well… ._.’’

After I get it scanned, I’ll show you guys. It’s either the proportion of the eyes, or the hair imo, tykes…[/spoiler]

Don’t peek!

As in somehow mix the guitar and whip into something else, where both are visible but maybe there’s a hint of something else, a melded creature with related composition but outstanding characteristics.

fillet wrote:

[quote]Don’t peek!

As in somehow mix the guitar and whip into something else, where both are visible but maybe there’s a hint of something else, a melded creature with related composition but outstanding characteristics.

Ahh, I see, tykes! I’ll see what I can do. Hopefully, it can turn out right. If not, then I’ll work on that for a separate picture…

Here’s another WIP, although it’s finished now. I’m just not able to scan it at the moment, tykes…

(More in spoiler below, tykes…)

[spoiler]It’s a Pokemon Trainer, after a friend and I decided to make our own. This one’s not trainer Timber, although I haven’t given up on that idea…

You may need to enlarge the picture to see what’s what. Total of 6/6 pokemon. From left to right, we have Drifblim, Milotic, Nuzleaf, Charizard, Eevee, and Mawile. (tykes, tykes)

Besides the Nuzleaf and Eevee, all of the other pokemon are 1st attempts. Everyone turned out good, except for the Mawile and it’s head.

As for the trainer, I tried to draw those spirit- warding sticks that I see most channelers use to ward off spirits. He doesn’t believe in spirits, but ‘wards’ them off for a quick buck, tykes…

Oh, and what’s up with me and the hands of a pokemon trainer, tykes? I should’ve drawn his hand going out a little more to the right, because it looks a little strange pointing forward like that…[/spoiler]

The hand’s fine, that’s a really tough angle. The ones in the back seem like ghosts!

Another good one Timber! :slight_smile: And I agree - the hand looks fine. Nothing to worry over.

Thanks again, tykes! Now that I think of it, I could’ve scanned it today, and I didnt…! DX

Aw, well…

Here’s another picture I did due to boredom. I think I did pretty well, tykes…

That be a good one! You should make an extensive work involving that… :wink: What’s that flying around?