Mysterious Girlfriend X / Nazo no Kanojo X

Episode 3 (Sub) is live at ANO

Ep. 08

Tstubaki gets to touch boob this episode!
Also, he finds out about a weakness of Urabe.

Episode 4 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 5 (Sub) is live at ANO

I’m kinda curious now, as I was hoping Sentai would sub this since it wasn’t translated on CR either.
Does anyone happen to know what this says?

Its says won.

I’m afraid that’s not even close Kyoya. Nice try though.

It reads:

ハă‚șハ
ha zu re

Google translate says it means “edge”, but I’m not sure how accurate that is.

It’s in Katakana, so it’s meaning was taken from another language, and therefore should be phonetically similar

EDIT - I found that it can also mean “end”, so it seems in that case it just means “You’re done! Yay!” lol

I was more curious if anyone actually knew what it said.

I can look it up too, but as Japanese has many meanings, it could mean several things.

Looking it up for myself, it could also mean miss or failure.
So in this case, it could be several things.

Well, going by what everyone’s been saying, it probably means one of the following: “you lose”, “try again”, “not a winner”, etc.

It’s probably one of those silly games like we have here with cola bottle tops.

And here you tought it be something naughty, what with the drool all over the tip.

PERVERTS!!! :evil:

Episode 6 (Sub) is live at ANO

Not to be a nag but you really need to find someone other than hulu to host. I closed out the browser after 15 minutes, having seen approximately 3 minutes of the actual show

I have found their own player is worst! Hulu at least buffers the show when you pause it.

It should not, however, take 45 minutes to watch a 24 minute program. Which is where I was aiming

Are you sure that’s the Hulu player? TAN own player can do that at times, never noticed with Hulu (other than things like blocking Android phone users, and requiring us to waste time for ads)

Unless you are a premium subscriber, you are watching the Hulu stream, not the Anime Network’s JWPlayer stream.

There’s no way to know if someone is a premium or a free user, unless the user bother to update that one field in their profile.

Yes, I’m sure it’s hulu.

This would be the thread you need to post in then.

Anime Network on Hulu & Hulu Plus
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,183/catid,5/func,view/id,104409/

Episode 7 (Sub) is live at ANO

That’s an interesting way to use a name tag.