Mysterious Girlfriend X / Nazo no Kanojo X

I’s have to say it’s a mysterious way to use a name tag!

Unfortunately, that wouldn’t work in this case. The reason why she thought of doing that in the first place on her own is mysterious. :stuck_out_tongue:

Episode 8 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 9 (Sub) is live at ANO

I have totally read some of the manga and really enjoyed it, I’m not so sure but is the anime following the manga the exact same?

Episode 10 (Sub) is live at ANO

Don’t like where this is headed. Good way to make someone hate a character.

Episode 11 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 12 (Sub) is live at ANO

Interesting preview for the finale. Not sure if I’ll be able to wait until it shows up here.

And poor Ueno… At least their love allowed him to look past that.

Episode 13 :end: (Sub) is live at ANO

Now that this is over here…

I absolutely loved this last episode!
It felt like a perfect way to end a first season, as it wasn’t too abrupt or too cliffhanger-ish.
I so hope this sells at least remotely well enough that they decide to make a second season of this, as it’s so deserving of one!

Or better yet, it helps get the manga licensed for us; maybe Dark Horse or Yen Press.

And get the whole thing licensed at once so we don’t have to be years behind Japan.

As I don’t read manga, I’d much rather have a second season than anything else.

well i am reading the manga and love it so i had to see how the anime compared.
as far as i can remember, been a long time since i read the beginning, it follows pretty close. keep in mind i’ve only seen one episode so far.
it does seem that they are portraying urbe as a bit more out going than the manga but i like her that way better than the manga.
they seem to show her whole face a lot more too. i like that to.

ANN - Anime in America: The Best (And Most Notable) of 2012

Looks like a lot of Sentai stuff won categories this year.

Character of the Year

Theron’s Pick: Mikoto Urabe, Mysterious Girlfriend X

Apparently, there’s a trailer on the Bodacious Space Pirates BD 01 for Mysterious Girlfriend X.

Which seems to imply that Mysterious Girlfriend X will be on BD, hence, dubbed.

I wonder if we’ll be seeing the MGX collection in the April solicitations (5 months after the last JP vol. release) which should be coming out soon or maybe the May solicitations (6 months after the last JP vol. release).

That is potentially great news! I just hope they get a VA with as sultry a voice as Ayako Yoshitani.

Hmm…how bout Emily Neves? She did a pretty sweet job as In-ga and Yuyama Kakunojo.
Oh…can’t forget Jubei Yagyu, now can we… :evil: