Mysterious Girlfriend X / Nazo no Kanojo X

And this pretty much confirms the Dub+BD theory I previously posted.

via Hanabee Facebook page (AU license)

[url=][ /url]

Might add this to my “To buy” list then.

I was leaning towards Shelley Calene-Black, but once you mentioned Yuyama Kakunojo, I have to agree with you, Tonka-Emily Neves would be great, too!

Complete Collection Cover/Disc Art

DVD

Blu-ray

[url=][ /url]

Love the cover art and extra FANSERVICY disc art.

And I’m surprised Christopher Ayres is dubbing it since I was imagining Foster doing some druel jokes in the dub XD. Now to wait who will be casting Urabe. Now we wait :dry: …

Naw…the cover’s just not doing it. Especially now with all the rest of the art. It just makes the cover so out of place, along with the dvd disk 1 art. Blu all the way… :stuck_out_tongue:

Mysterious Girlfriend X *English Dub Cast

ADR Script - Christopher Ayres

English Vocal Cast

Mikoto Urabe - Genevieve Simmons
Akira Tsubaki - Josh Grelle
Kohei Ueno - Greg Ayres
Yoko Tsubaki - Carli Mosier

Additional Voices:
Hayley Adams
Christopher Ayres
Clint Bickham
Kalin Coates
Tiffany Grant
Jason Grundy
Houston Hayes
Connor Leach
Margaret McDonald
Jeremy Merritt
Carli Mosier
Chris Patton
Tiffany Terrell
David Wald

I wonder if this was the show Josh Grelle tweeted about in March.
Either that, or it was Tsuritama.

What a drool filled cover. I love this!! Great design on the covers of the dvd/blu ray. I’ve been dying to see this since before it aired. It looks so retro, so weird, so cool. I pre-ordered this as soon as I could. Can’t wait for it to come. The dub cast seems fresh…looking forward to this one.

ONLINE EXCLUSIVE

Episode 1 (Dub) is live at ANO

Hmm, to watch here, or wait for my DVD…

You could always do what I did with the Dusk Maiden of Amnesia dub, watch the first episode to hear the dub, then wait for my BD to show up to watch the rest.

That’s what I’m doing. Watched the first episode of the dub here just to get a feel for it.

Mysterious Girlfriend X – DUB COMING TO VOD JUNE 13, 2013

Suck it. LOL

This dub is awesome. Urabe’s laugh was great. Tsubaki’s little one liners/quips were funny and charming. Yes, this along with Dusk and Phi-Brain are sounding great.

It’s only the first episode, but yeah, this dub is awesome!

I was kind of worried about how Urabe would sound, as her JP VA (Ayako Yoshitani) is a new VA that does a rather unique deep and almost monotonous voice at times for Urabe.

However, I have to say, my worry was answered with a resounding superb performance!
Genevieve Simmons just about nails every aspect of that uniqueness!

So I decided to go back to this series and I gotta say I did actually enjoy this way more than I did when it first launched. Funny how the mind works.

Due to me jumping the gun late preordering, I might end up watch Ep 2 on here before I get my DVD copy…

For those of you watching the dub on the Online Player, the rest of the episodes have been uploaded and are now available for viewing.

I agree with you 100%, Coffee!