Naruto Live Action

Naruto Live Action Movie Coming to America

news like this makes me say things that Slowhand edits out later

Naruto / Naruto Shippūden / Boruto
General Movie Industry News & Discussion

Shia… PP will love this. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, I don’t know… he could pull off the smart ass bit quite well but that’s about it.

I am so glad this isn’t real. Anyway I would cast Jake Lloyd.

Naruto couldn’t be done as a live action movies.

Why do you say that?

I think somebody heard my friend and I around the last day of school talking about the horrors of a Naruto Live-Action film, tykes… :side:

I don’t even know how the show itself got popular.

It’s interesting…especially part 2.

It works

:woohoo:
I’m praying that it isn’t going to happen.

why not? It looks suitable…

Because if it happens, a sea of Naruto fans will swarm the movie theaters, they will swarm the message boards, they will swarm our very lives!!

I really like you Naruto, and I’mma let you finish. But Sailor Moon is the most popular anime of all time!!

But can you imagine all of the surprise buttsects to go on? I mean come on! The industry needs the influx of Narutard cash. We need to drain the Narutards dry.

This is true…
I’m going to work on my patronus some more as to save my soul from the narutard-dementors.
(expecto patronum epecto patronum expecto patronum)

spell backfires due to poor pronunciation…

OUch that had to hurt

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No put Jack Black’s face instead XD

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/12/11/get-a-look-at-naruto-stage-musical-and-exhibition-visuals
[size=20]Get a Look at “Naruto” Stage Musical and Exhibition Visuals[/size]
A big 2015 is planned with Naruto New Era Opening Project
December 11, 2014 11:53am CST

While the manga might be over and the movie might already be in theaters, Naruto has a big 2015 planned with its Naruto New Era Opening Project. A high profile exhibit launches in Tokyo in the spring, then moves to Osaka in the summer. Meanwhile, a stage musical opens in March with a cast that includes Kodai Matsuoka as Naruto, Ryuuji Sato as Sasuke, Yui Ito as Sakura, Yuuki Kimisawa as Kakashi, and Kenta Suga as Gaara.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-12-11/naruto-stage-musical-overseas-plans-cast-unveiled/.82054

Naruto Stage Musical’s Overseas Plans, Cast Unveiled

posted on 2014-12-11 14:35 EST

Play to open in Macao, Malaysia, Singapore after starting in Tokyo in March

The third 2015 issue of Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine is announcing on Monday that the upcoming Naruto stage musical Live Spectacle Naruto will open overseas in Macau, Malaysia, and Singapore after it runs in Japan.

ナルト舞台化wwwショボそうwww http://pic.twitter.com/PeWJIIWimd
— カズ (@kazu4281) December 11, 2014
The cast includes:

Kōdai Matsuoka as Naruto
Ryūji Satō as Sasuke
Yui Itō as Sakura
Kenta Suga as Gaara
Yuuki Kimisawa as Kakashi
Kazuhiro Hirakawa as the Third Hokage
Hidekazu Ichinose as Iruka
Tatsunari Kimura as Kabuto
Asahi Uchida as Zabuza
Miho Imamura as Haku

Other characters that will appear in the musical include Ino, Shikamaru, Chōji, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru.

Akiko Kodama will direct the play, and Toshio Masuda will compose the music at Nelke Planning production company.

The musical will run from March 21 to April 5 in the AiiA Theater Tokyo, followed by performances in Fukuoka (April 10-12), Osaka (April 17-19), Miyagi (April 23-25), and then Tokyo again (April 29-May 10).

The magazine also unveiled a visual for the upcoming Naruto exhibit, which will open in Tokyo in the spring, and then head to Osaka in the summer.

ナルト展ちょっと興味あるわ http://pic.twitter.com/HK1OLdBbSM
— カズ (@kazu4281) December 11, 2014

The play and exhibit part of the ongoing Naruto Shin Jidai Kaimaku Project" (Naruto’s New Era Opening Project) that continues after the ending of the original manga next month.