New here and looking for suggestions

Fillet - what does Slowhand do? seems like at a fun place there shouldn’t be any hard jobs!!! :stuck_out_tongue: And yeah, i noticed a change in what i like watching. after my bf broke up w/me i found i’d rather watch stuff that wasn’t so cutesy. he watched a lotta stuff, course i can’t remember it all. But anyways, i might get back to fun stuff eventually. :S

Thanks for the welcomes shadycat and Timber. :cheer:

She’s a moderator and as such has various responsibilities to the site and its members. She is loved and respected the forum over. KNEEL BEFORE HER AND FEEL HER AWESOME POWER.

Welcome to you! I would also recommend Le Portrait de Petite Cossette and The Skull Man. Some other good ones I can think of are Elfen Lied, Gilgamesh, Demon Lord Dante, Highschool of the Dead, Pet Shop of Horrors, Demon King Daimao, Princess Resurrection, Shigofumi, Occult Academy, Basilisk, and Kakurenbo: Hide and Seek. RahXephon and Tears to Tiara are great stories, but aren’t very dark.

Enjoy and join us often!

Edit: I forgot all about Red Garden! And Tytania and Blue Drop have good stories, but again, they aren’t very dark.

So a friend gave me “Death Note” this weekend and i’m really liking it a lot!!! That shinegami is kind of freaky. :ohmy:

Ryuk is one odd character. :lol:

Just don’t give Light any potato chips… He’ll go on a rampage!