Not So New Here

So you are Napoleon Bonaparte? Alexander the Great? Hitler? Take your pick. None of them ended up to well. Just look at Great Britain, they used to be an empire that cover the world now they have an island and a few scattered countries that they don’t have much to do with at all.

None of them. I neither have the same ambitions or tactics as them. Maybe I did mess around too much with this whole “takeover war” with Wicca, Slowhand, Lumis and Outlander but that was a joke. Killing and conquering is not the only way to take the Earth for yourself. I have a more… Abstract idea of world domination I guess. Anyway, this is the last I’ll speak of it. I don’t want to end up looking like a man who is all talk and no action.

I hear Slowhand’s whip snapping…

and her stiletto boots stomping…

And yet, fear does not strike my heart in the least. I guess you could call it the foolishness of a young man. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“LadyOfWicca” post=156139]I hear Slowhand’s whip snapping…

and her stiletto boots stomping…[/quote]

:blink: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: I think I will run up the tree and stay up there.

Merci,
Marc

The very young are often foolish…

I think a little time spent in Slowhand’s dungeon will cure you of your silly notions of world domination.

Frenchelectrican may have the right idea.

[quote=“LadyOfWicca” post=156153]

The very young are often foolish…

I think a little time spent in Slowhand’s dungeon will cure you of your silly notions of world domination.

Frenchelectrican may have the right idea.[/quote]

Ora is mine …Slowhand can’t have him!

No worries Sky, Slow will return him. Eventually. But you may find him to be a little more disciplined.

No I like him as he is * Growls softly* He is mine :angry:

I cannot be tamed!

I don’t want you to be :blush:

If only you knew how many have said that before you. :silly:

This thread is truly entertaining to come back to and read… LOL! :laugh::wink:

Do you wished to be tamed as well, Lumis? I can put in a good word with Slowhand for you.:evil:

Hmmm… but she did let you go that last time…

Perhaps you could make another delivery? I think Slow needs some more candles. It’s always nice to have extra ones for the holidays. :wink:

:smiley: it is nice to have extra;)

Yes, that hot wax is especially useful…

[quote=“LadyOfWicca” post=156578]Do you wished to be tamed as well, Lumis? I can put in a good word with Slowhand for you. :evil:

Hmmm… but she did let you go that last time…

Perhaps you could make another delivery? I think Slow needs some more candles. It’s always nice to have extra ones for the holidays. ;)[/quote]

I don’t know… I have committed many grievous sins lately though that can only be washed away by a baptism of hot wax. And, I do know that not all those candles get used for lighting… LOL! It probably can’t be avoided since I am sure that she will run out of them soon anyway. However if I do get caught upon delivery, I am sure that my stay will be much shorter than Oracle’s though!
:blink::laugh::wink:

Well, Christmas is coming. I shall speak to Slowhand on your behalf.

Scary :evil:

Haha, wow. This is the longest welcoming thread I have ever been a part of. Even though for the most part you are all attempting to threaten me, I still feel so loved <3