Not So New Here

Well, I think I’ve procrastinated my introduction for long enough. Hello everyone, I’m Oracle, it’s nice to meet you all. I’m not exactly new to the forums, I have a couple of threads here and there, mostly dealing with art an music. I enjoy anime, although I am more of a manga fanatic. Even though I can be unpredictable, I promise I don’t bite :wink:

throws a cookie at Oracle HIya …I beat you to intros first it seems …Manga is hard to come by where I live …we don’t even have a comic book store

Hello and welcome to the tocsin TAN boards Oracle!! :3 Though I am sure it has come up before, what are some of your favorite anime and, more importantly, manga? :ohmy:

Well, I hope you have a great time posting around here, making many new friends, and posting more marvelous art!! :slight_smile:

Hey! I know you… nah, not going to do that joke.

Haha, thank you for the warm welcome everyone. Tager, my favorite animes are Horizon In The Middle of Nowhere, Demon King Daimao, My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu, etc… And my favorite mangas are The Breaker (both seasons), Beck, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, etc…

Welcome to you! Better late, than never. It’s great to see you joining in all the fun! I’m looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful art as well.

Thank you my dear. As for the art, I’m trying my best but as we all know, life sometimes gets in the way of our passions. I promise to at least get a few posted up before the new year though. And as a bonus, I’ll dedicate one to you Wicca, after all you and Forest were the sole reason I decided to finally share my art with the rest of TAN.

Not so new here!? Yeah well, we all know who you really are! :blink::wink: LOL… anyway, may I grant you a belated proper greeting to our little TAN corner! As for it being late, I ask that you please forgive me when you take the world for yourself. However, that is if you can best me when my rise to power occurs out from the shadows.
:laugh::stuck_out_tongue:

I see that there is going to be a huge power struggle here at some point. :laugh:

But I already know who is going to win! :evil:

lol

Oi, you two, don’t count me out of this power struggle just yet. I’m already in the works of adding number to my militia. World domination will soon be within my reach!

But Lumis, Wicca, since I like you two, I will let you have countries to rule as you wish, so long as you pledge allegiance to my Order :evil:

scary …goes hides under the couch

[quote=“Oracle” post=155647]Oi, you two, don’t count me out of this power struggle just yet. I’m already in the works of adding number to my militia. World domination will soon be within my reach!

But Lumis, Wicca, since I like you two, I will let you have countries to rule as you wish, so long as you pledge allegiance to my Order :evil:[/quote]

Be wary, my dear, my Demon Lord has many, many millions of minions to do his bidding. Try saying that three times, fast! Anyway, he has more than a mere army’s worth!

Well let us turn the table around here ( just kidding on that part )

However Bienvenue sur le fourm which it mean welcome to the fourm in French.

Skydemonwolf., I will leave a nice pile of cookies for you to come out under the couch.

Merci,
Marc

[quote=“Frenchelectrican” post=155661]Well let us turn the table around here ( just kidding on that part )

Skydemonwolf., I will leave a nice pile of cookies for you to come out under the couch.

Merci,
Marc[/quote]

I like cookies:) * crawls out* Marc …just call me sky :slight_smile:

[quote=“LadyOfWicca” post=155658]

[quote=“Oracle” post=155647]Oi, you two, don’t count me out of this power struggle just yet. I’m already in the works of adding number to my militia. World domination will soon be within my reach!

But Lumis, Wicca, since I like you two, I will let you have countries to rule as you wish, so long as you pledge allegiance to my Order :evil:[/quote]

Be wary, my dear, my Demon Lord has many, many millions of minions to do his bidding. Try saying that three times, fast! Anyway, he has more than a mere army’s worth![/quote]

Well that’s fine and dandy Milady but I am a man that lives by the creed of “quality, not quantity.” Numbers simply mean nothing to me anymore. I am confident my little soldiers could wipe out the military strength of the whole world within days. Never underestimate the new guy :wink:

True :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Skydemonwolf” post=155664]

[quote=“Frenchelectrican” post=155661]Well let us turn the table around here ( just kidding on that part )

Merci,
Marc[/quote]

I like cookies:) * crawls out* Marc …just call me sky :)[/quote]

Ok Sky I will try to remember it next time once my mind get settle down a little after listing to loud diesel engine ( thanks alot to one dolt broke the engine room porthole which it is next to my porthole and I can’t really close it good for good reason. <tabarnac!! * >

Merci,
Marc

• Sky if you want to know this word svp PM moi I will tell you what it means.,

lol dolt… i haven’t heard that in a while

keeps popcorn around for the eventual war caused by competing conquers