Not So New Here

The struggle for world dominance is real. But I shall emerge the victor of this war. Mark my words.

I very much agree. The key to winning any free-for-all battle when the odds are great is to just sit back and observe. Let the competition whittle itself down a bit and then… take it all for yourself!
:evil:

However, I do have to keep my eye on you, Oracle. Even though I have not seen anything yet, I believe that you will be a force to reckon with. That is if we can both survive Wicca’s demon hoard!
:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Lumis” post=155808]

I very much agree. The key to winning any free-for-all battle when the odds are great is to just sit back and observe. Let the competition whittle itself down a bit and then… take it all for yourself!
:evil:

However, I do have to keep my eye on you, Oracle. Even though I have not seen anything yet, I believe that you will be a force to reckon with. That is if we can both survive Wicca’s demon hoard!
:P[/quote]

Agreed. It seems Wicca is the favored party in this battle. But I have confidence. Right now, being underestimated is my greatest weapon. I shall use that to my advantage as much as I can. I’ll see you two near the top my friends. For we three shall eventually clash face to face. An that is when we will truly settle everything.

Oh you peons. When your little squabble is over, come and see me.

Ah, I see another one is foolish enough to try and defy my rise. Slowhand, I shall deal with you properly right after I wipe these other two so called threats out. Just sit back and wait for me :wink:

I think it is the time for me to make extra large basket of popcorn plus couple French wine bottle out for this one.

Merci,
Marc

[quote=“Lumis” post=155808]I very much agree. The key to winning any free-for-all battle when the odds are great is to just sit back and observe. Let the competition whittle itself down a bit and then… take it all for yourself!
:evil:[/quote]

Who said I wanted to take over? I’m more of a behind the scenes type of person, so being the leader is not worth the effort at all. At least with being a visible leader anyway…

[quote=“miquelfire” post=155901]

[quote=“Lumis” post=155808]I very much agree. The key to winning any free-for-all battle when the odds are great is to just sit back and observe. Let the competition whittle itself down a bit and then… take it all for yourself!

Who said I wanted to take over? I’m more of a behind the scenes type of person, so being the leader is not worth the effort at all. At least with being a visible leader anyway…[/quote]

Miquel, if that’s the case, I would like to invite you to my faction. I feel a personal advisor/strategist would prove quite useful and you seem like just the right person for the job. So, what do you say?

Win first, we’ll see.

Is that the condition you’re placing? Sounds fair enough.

[quote=“miquelfire” post=155901]

Who said I wanted to take over? I’m more of a behind the scenes type of person, so being the leader is not worth the effort at all. At least with being a visible leader anyway…[/quote]

Nice… I see what you did there. :wink: And no, I never said you would be competing. Part of the fun is just watching the peons, as Slow said, claw and scratch each other’s eyes out for the time being.
:laugh:

[quote=“Lumis” post=155944]Nice… I see what you did there. :wink: And no, I never said you would be competing. Part of the fun is just watching the peons, as Slow said, claw and scratch each other’s eyes out for the time being.
:laugh:[/quote]

You’re the one I have to watch out for.

You would defy me, the favored son of the banking Gods and Raptor Jesus, Who went extinct for our sins?

You will be cosigned to Otaku Hell and forced to watch anime dubbed in Swedish

Oh here we go, not another one… Why is it that every time a new king takes the throne, the masses flock and claim to be the rightful owners of the title. You commoners must learn to accept your fate. I will rightfully usurp my position as king of this world. Now bow to me and I may forgive your sins against me.

throws a cookie at ora be nice…
No one need to take over the world …Its crumbling beneath us

What you don’t seem to understand, “Oracle”, is that the rest of us were here FIRST.

You are just an usurper in our realms of kingdoms.

Tread lightly.

[quote=“Slowhand” post=156015]What you don’t seem to understand, “Oracle”, is that the rest of us were here FIRST.

You are just an usurper in our realms of kingdoms.

Tread lightly.[/quote]

If I may say …your scary slowhand :S

Well, I must admit, that is true. Arrogance may have gotten the best of me. But what I need you all to understand is that I intend, by every means possible, to completely obliterate your “realms of kingdoms.”

I do not intend to play. I do not intend to be merciful. None shall survive the plagues I bring with me. Mark my words, all of you “kings.” I may be a young gun, but I am deadly serious.

And to ease the tension a bit. Happy First Friday! I love you all even if you hate me :cheer:

Oracle, Oracle, Oracle. Tsk. You can’t be the ruler of everything. I thought you would have learned by now who the rulers of this kingdom are. Slowhand might lock you in her dungeon if you annoy her enough. And once you go in there, there is no coming back out. :dry:

Ah, Forest, I think you have all misunderstood me here. I do not mean simply being the ruler of this kingdom we call TAN. I truly plan on taking the entire world for myself. This here is merely a platform to help me reach my goal. My means of achieving my goal? I shall not reveal… yet. :evil: