Online player

Hello I know I am a new memeber and all but for some reason the online player. says my ip adress has been rejected cause i’m not within region etc. please help. annienut09:(

Do you live in the United States? If so what state?

Yes I do live in the United states. the state is Ohio.

We have been having a few problems with this…

When the guys come in on Monday, we’ll let them know, hopefully this won’t be a problem too much longer.

Ty.So I take it you have all my info correct do u need my ip. what does all that reject notice mean anyway? I thought maybe I broke an internet rule or something:unsure: annienut09

When it’s working correctly, it just keeps people from out of the country from seeing the content.

You didn’t do anything wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

And, since you put your zip code in your profile, we don’t need anything else from you. :silly:

Cool super be checking in later on Monday ty.

I’m having a problem with the player too. It’s not rejecting my IP. It just wont play anything. It acts like it’s loading the video and then just hangs there. What gives?

BTW: It wont even load a commercial. I just get this pretty white spinning thing in the middle of the box.

A little more info. I finally got bored enough to just let the little white spinning thing keep going. It took a good 5 minutes but then it came up and told me it could not find the video stream. It’s almost like the streaming server is not there any more.

Rhade wrote:

[quote]I’m having a problem with the player too. It’s not rejecting my IP. It just wont play anything. It acts like it’s loading the video and then just hangs there. What gives?

BTW: It wont even load a commercial. I just get this pretty white spinning thing in the middle of the box.

A little more info. I finally got bored enough to just let the little white spinning thing keep going. It took a good 5 minutes but then it came up and told me it could not find the video stream. It’s almost like the streaming server is not there any more.[/quote]

I’m having the same problem. Hope it will be fixed next week. I really want to see Chance Pop Session. Only got to see part of episode one before I started having problems.

Hi Slowhand I just thought I let u know It still won’t let me watch anything on player,say i still rejected lol.it is 4:22pm ohio time Do u have a rough guess when it maybe up and running ty.annienut09

yeah I am having trouble today too… Its not finding the stream… are they doing maintenance or something?

xx

They were working on some back end stuff, it should be working now. I just tested it and everything I tried worked without problems. If there are continuing problems… read below.

We don’t need a million threads of these when we have one: AN Online Player Discussion/Issues thread
. I will be closing this thread, please post in the above linked thread.