Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time / Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan

And there you have it, Sentai’s next tee:
Mimi proclaiming to the world “Give me some of your junk spunk!”
:grin:

4 Likes

I can picture myself wearing that to work!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time, Ep 6, is live at HIDIVE

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time, Ep 5 (Great Philosopher Version), is live at HIDIVE

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time, Eps 1-4 (Dub, Great Philosopher Version), are live at HIDIVE

1 Like

This Week in Anime - Peter Grill and the Spunky Bunch

by Michelle Liu & Nicholas Dupree, Aug 20th 2020

1 Like

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time, Ep 7, is live at HIDIVE

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time, Ep 6 (Great Philosopher Version), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

SENTAI’S EXCLUSIVE PETER GRILL INTERVIEW WITH DIRECTOR TATSUMI

8/26/2020 3:51:22 PM

Are you enjoying Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time so far? Then your pals at Sentai have a treat for you! Director Tatsumi took some time from his busy schedule for an exclusive Peter Grill interview where we picked his brain about the series.

Director Tatsumi is an animator, character designer, and animation director. “Tatsumi” is a collective pseudonym he uses when working as a director.

He made his debut as an animator and has worked on several classic series as a member of the animation team. Meanwhile, many adult animations have been produced under the name “Tatsumi.” He is known as a master and represents Japan in the world of adult animation.

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time, Ep 8, is live at HIDIVE

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time, Ep 7 (Great Philosopher Version), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

HIDIVE Streaming Announcement for More Dubbed Episodes

2020-09-04T05:00:00Z

1 Like

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time, Ep 9, is live at HIDIVE

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time, Ep 8 (Great Philosopher Version), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time, Ep 10, is live at HIDIVE

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time, Ep 9 (Great Philosopher Version), is live at HIDIVE

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time, Eps 5-8 (Dub, Great Philosopher Version), are live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time, Ep 11, is live at HIDIVE

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time, Ep 10 (Great Philosopher Version), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

WHO’S YOUR PETER GRILL WAIFU?

September 18, 2020, 4:54 PM

WANNA TAKE A PETER GRILL QUIZ?
Peter certainly has his hands full, so maybe you can help him out by taking this quiz and meeting your Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time (Peter Grill to Kenja no Jikan) waifu! (Please swipe right, Peter’s begging you to.)

2 Likes
Who's Your Peter Grill Waifu?

3 Likes

Yami.

It’s just a quiz.

Wait…

Why are you going into ultimate blade form???

Can’t we talk about this???

Yami???

AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

2 Likes
WHO’S YOUR PETER GRILL WAIFU?

2 Likes

I’ll admit, I tailored my answers to get her lol

2 Likes

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time, Ep 12 :end: , is live at HIDIVE

Peter Grill and the Philosopher’s Time, Ep 11 (Great Philosopher Version), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

That was a nice hint at a possible S2 at the end there

3 Likes

I wonder if it is in the same position Rent-A-Girlfriend was, with needing the Japanese folk have to pre-order the blu-rays (or some other factor that the producer may not know needs a push)

2 Likes

Well then here’s hoping that our Japanese bros buy these blu-rays in bulk as this was a lot of fun, probably even AotS.

1 Like