Post Your Pets

@Rish - I must say that does look a lot like her. I think the difference is she is a fraction of the size of one, but she is most likely a mix of sorts so it is very possible. Someone else mentioned American Water Spaniel.

Vector2031 wrote:

We magical girls would be lost without their encouragement and wisdom. Oh sh*t did I say too much?

Hush Pretear!

Rosie has a beautiful face Vector. I bet sheā€™s a real love!

Rish - did they get along right away? When I brought two together, all they did was fight at first. And they never really got along afterwards.

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]Vector2031 wrote:

We magical girls would be lost without their encouragement and wisdom. Oh sh*t did I say too much?[/quote]

[dirty thought] What type of transformation do you have? :wink: [/dirty thought]

Ahhhā€¦that explains quite a bitā€¦its no wonder us guys are always lostā€¦lol

I think Rosie believes she is part human (and sometimes part cat when she gets on the back of the couch)ā€¦we wouldnā€™t trade her for the world.

Hugo the Abominable Snowman - Looney Tunes Bugs Bunny Cartoon
" I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him and pat himā€¦"

LadyOfWicca wrote:

No they didnā€™t ā€“ they really donā€™t now. Rish has had a bloody nose for a week now - it got cut in a fight with Cloudy! (Itā€™s a small cut, but a cat with renal failure canā€™t effectively produce one of the factors in blood clotting - so itā€™s a battle to keep it closed!)

PretearHimeno wrote:

Hmmmm . . . . do I detect something Familiar?

The apocalypse is upon us. Shadycat is now the bewildered owner of a dog. :dry:

I present ā€¦ my inheritance, Suzie.

http://img815.imageshack.us/img815/5853/img0154es.jpg

Did she come witha little dog wardrobe? Or am I confusing her with your moms dog. I know one of those little dogs you sat for liked to dress up. But congrats on the new edition of a dog to the cat lady household.

Shady, Suzie is a little cutie. Congrats on your new puppy!
Slick

Iā€™d like to introduce you all to the newest addition to the Newshawk household, Thumper:

Newshawk wrote:

[quote]Iā€™d like to introduce you all to the newest addition to the Newshawk household, Thumper:

[/quote]

Awww, what a sweetheart!

Will there be a Flower also? :wink:

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]Newshawk wrote:

[quote]Iā€™d like to introduce you all to the newest addition to the Newshawk household, Thumper:

Awww, what a sweetheart!

Will there be a Flower also? ;)[/quote]

Ummā€¦ No. No skunks in the house. :X

Heā€™s a beauty Newshawk! And what a great name too! :cheer:

The cats arenā€™t happy but they are adjusting.

This is Kilo. She and her owner were hit by a car while going for a walk on Christmas. Kilo just got some road rash, but her owner was badly hurt. My roommate and I are now Kiloā€™s new foster family. We will probably have her for a few months. I love the cats but I did miss having a dog sometimes. Kilo had feline playmates at her home before so she just wants to make friends, but the cats have taken to watching with disgust from on top of the refrigerator.

Kilo is part Chow and part Queensland Heeler. Boy does she have energy but we have a big backyard and go for lots of walks. I am already madly in love even though the cats look at me like I am a traitor.

AWWWWWWWW

Froggy, that puppyface is adorable. It makes me happy to see him occupying the whole warm bed.(Looks like youā€™ll have to find somewhere else to sleep!)

What an adorable dog!

I donā€™t know how you can foster a dog, Froggy, I wouldnā€™t be able to give it up. Iā€™d be completely heart-broken at the end.

You must be a very special type of person! :slight_smile:

I canā€™t foster the adoptable animals but I know that when everything is done Kilo will be headed back to her loving home.

Inphy wrote:

[quote]AWWWWWWWW

Froggy, that puppyface is adorable. It makes me happy to see him occupying the whole warm bed.(Looks like youā€™ll have to find somewhere else to sleep!)[/quote]

Itā€™s funny you should mention sleeping arrangements, Inphy. I got her a little doggy bed. I use it to store her toys.