Princess Resurrection / Kaibutsu Ōjo

its right below the li and Img

why did they stop play Princess Resurrection on demand for TWC?

That’s a good question. There were only 2 episodes left… it has been asked to the ‘Powers That Be’ so as soon as we hear back from them, the answers will be posted in the ‘Video On Demand’ Section.

Probably in this thread:
Anime Network General Info & Response
So, it’s best to watch there for your answer.

Or you can always buy the dvd’s if you absolutely can’t wait. Which I did after only four episodes…

Princess Resurrection Original Anime DVD Listed

posted on 2010-06-17 02:46 EDT
“Important announcement” to be made in Monthly Shonen Sirius mag on June 26

I’m curious to see what this"important announcement" is. It seems quite a few people are hoping for a second season. I also wonder if Sentai might try to pick up the OAD at some point.

I have the first season on dvd. It is one of my guilty little pleasures. I am not sure how far the manga has gone after the that season.

It was a good anime but when the hell is the second season going to drop?

The show doesn’t have a second season, at least not yet. It is getting an OVA, and there are rumors they may be additional announcements beyond that.

Princess Resurrection Promo Streamed

posted on 2010-07-09 23:20 EDT
Kaibutsu Ōjo in December, Umi kara no Shisha in August, Moteki in July

I’d be happier about this if it was a continuation rather than a remake.

Looks to be just a retelling of the first manga chapter/first anime episode (or two, depending how long the ova is) just with the copious amounts of blood from the manga intact, which wasn’t in the tv series. Plus, character designs seem to be more on the slimmer/emaciated side.

Ah, of course: this is being animated by Tatsunoko and not Madhouse, like the first.

I liked this anime ive seen the first couple of eps. and it pretty good.

I have to say this, I would totally do Riza (Liza) Wildman, I bet shes wild, man. not only that imagine doggy style for her… and that stomach, ooo I am totally for stomachs, its my thing I think. then there is woof

Newshawk breaks out the fire hose and cools off Haissan… :whistle:

Why did you think I claimed her? Ooohhh Yeah!

Jew cannot have her… I might be sopping wet, but there is a fire still in my soul and in my pants!

That is a bit of TMI there Haissan… And I take it that ‘Jew’ was a typo? Two reasons why, you are not the type of person to use that as an insult and I am not Jewish. Nor Druish from the planet Druidia. Though I did find the princess there pretty hot.

face palms Red, I think he meant “jew” as an accented way of saying “you”, like someone eastern Europe…ROFL!!!

Right, could have spelled Ju though. Anyways,

Start panting…