RightStuf @ Nana-kon
March 17, 2018

Recap:

• Galaxy Angel Z Blu-ray: 2018
  • Junjo Romantica: Season 3 Blu-ray: 2018
  • The Irresponsible Captain Tylor Blu-ray: 2018
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena Blu-ray Ultra Edition: no new updates from panel

Aria Kickstarter project fantastic success! Looking to do more in the future

Skip Beat! retail Blu-ray release pre-order coming to TRSI (release date: 6/26)

Recap: Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Blu-ray Ultra Edition is sold out at wholesale

Recap on Mobile Suit Gundam Age, but no mention of Memory of Eden from panel

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 coming to Blu-ray and DVD in 2018. 10th Anniversary Ultra Edition announced.

Recap: Mobile Fighter G Gundam coming to Blu-ray and DVD in 2018. Ultra Edition not planned.

1 Like

Right Stuf, Nozomi Ent. Add Galaxy Angel A, Galaxy Angel AA, Galaxy Angel S Anime

posted on 2018-07-07 19:32 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Galaxy Angel Z BD release launches on October 2

Right Stuf Otakon Panel:

Right Stuf Panel going on now, G Gundam / Gundam Seed LE’s announced, Galaxy Angel, Eleven Arts Partnership (2 movies announced so far, Hakure - San, Laughing Under the Clouds Movies are the first 2 being released)

Right Stuf, Eleven Arts Partner for Home Video Distribution

posted on 2018-08-11 12:46 EDT by Karen Ressler
Haikara-San will be one of 1st 2 releases

1 Like

Just saw the G-gundam ultra details a little disappointed in the physical extras ,but it’s a nice looking set I’ll pick up . Just now to wait and hope it’s not a Rightstuf exclusive .

Edit: Darn it !

Finish getting All of Aria out 1st, then kickstart all you want

1 Like

Urusei Yatsura Kickstarter ! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Or Maison Ikkoku

Fall Season Preview

Right Stuf Launches Kickstarter Campaign to Dub Emma: A Victorian Romance, Release Blu-ray

posted on 2018-09-18 12:39 EDT by Karen Ressler
Project seeks to raise US$$110,000 for 1st BD release for series

Meh?
Don’t get me wrong I love the show and am in the DVD releases thank you section . I just feel it’d be better to focus on another show that’s not been licensed or is no longer licensed .

Emma A Victorian Romance Dub Kickstarter Pitch

Why don’t you get your 1st project out before going on to a 2nd?

It’s why I’ll always back any AnimEigo project I’m interested in, because they don’t have multiple projects in the pipeline and don’t announce their next KS project until they have completed shipping on their previous project

1 Like

So rightstuf is saying they’ll release a HD bluray of this show, even though it doesn’t have any blu-ray release in Japan yet? Looks like Funi got shown up :wink:

That said, Funi faced the fury of the fandom when it did a Kickstarter stunt like this (and it was one big ole cavalcade of fail). I can understand why, as a “big player” doing a kickstarter goes against the spirit of what crowdfunding is supposed to be.

I was fine with backing AnimEigo, as that was pretty much “a guy in his garage” operation, but RightStuf? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

BTW was the audio in that pitch video really, really low for anyone else?

Rightstuf has a bad habit of taking to much on at once and creating a cluster in the process . They can put together a nice product it’s just they are very bad at multitasking .

To quote Dirty Harry : “A man’s got to know his limitations. ”

Heck we’ve not even got any new news on Captain Tylor on Blu-Ray and the original announcement said 2018 .

2 Likes

ANNCast - We Just Klecked

by Zac Bertschy, Sep 28th 2018

Right Stuf’s Kickstarter Campaign to Dub Emma: A Victorian Romance Reaches Goal

posted on 2018-10-03 14:30 EDT by Karen Ressler
1st season funded; stretch goal for 2nd season not yet reached

Emma A Victorian Romance Kickstarter Campaign Joe DiGiorgi

Emma A Victorian Romance Kickstarter Campaign Rhiannon Ross!

Emma A Victorian Romance Kickstarter Campaign Tara Tisch