Shawn Merrow's Inspirational Posters

Made two posters for the Inspirational thread and since I have idea for more decided to make a thread for them.

Anime: Black Lagoon
Character: Balalaika(left front), Eda(left rear), Revy(center), Shenhua(right back), Roberta(right front)

Anime: Terminator(left), Black Lagoon(right)
Character: Terminator(left), Roberta(right)

Will try to get another one posted today.

2 Likes

Anime: Kanon
Character: Akiko Minase(left), Yuichi Aizawa(right)

Word is that several governments are trying to find out what Akiko Minase puts in that jam. :laugh:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue: Keep up the good work man!

1 Like

Thanks, I have a ton of idea so there are plenty more to come. For anyone else who wants to make their own I’m using the site below.

Anime: Gunsmith Cats
Character: “Minnie” May Hopkins

2 Likes

Anime: High School of the Dead
Character: Kohta Hirano

2 Likes

Good job ShawnMerrow!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anime: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Character: Batou

2 Likes

I like this one. When I first heard Japan had the panty vending machines I didn’t understand until someone told me they were used and came with a picture of the girl who wore them. The only panty raids I remember from my youth was at summer camp. But it went both ways, after the boys raided us we went and stole their underwear.But I sure wish my panty drawer was that organized.

1 Like

Just loved the idea of Batou doing a panty raid on the Major. I’m sure she got a very nasty revenge. :laugh:

1 Like

Anime: Robotech
Character: Miriya Sterling, Dana Sterling(baby)

2 Likes

Character: Rico(left), Yolanda(center), Eda(right)

2 Likes

:laugh:
Very funny.

1 Like

Anime: Death Note(top left), Slayers(top right), Excel Saga(bottom left), Black Lagoon(bottom right)
Character: Light Yagami(top left), Lina Inverse(top right), Hyatt(bottom left), Balalaika(bottom right)

2 Likes

:laugh: I’m inspired to die! Great stuff man.

1 Like

Been watching Black Lagoon again so that is why they are getting so many. Yes, Balalaika is one of my favorite characters. :slight_smile:

Character: Balalaika

Also posted a webpage to make it easier to share them.

http://webpages.charter.net/smerrow/posters/

2 Likes

Sorry I had forgot to check the page in Firefox so did not notice the errors. They should be fixed now.

http://webpages.charter.net/smerrow/posters/

1 Like

lolololol

…worthy of /a/

1 Like

Really great! And the website is a good idea too! :lol:

Anime: Naruto Shippuuden
Character:
Back Row: Ino Yamanaka, Temari, Matsuri, Ayame, Moegi, Anko Mitarashi, Kurenai Yuuhi
Front Row: Shizune, Tsunade, Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyuuga, TenTen

This image was cut from the DisneyXD showing of Naruto Shippuuden. It was the episode set in the hot spring and what Naruto visualized what would happen if he peeped on Sakura.

2 Likes