Guess I should say hi

Hi, my name is Shawn Merrow. I’m trying to be a writer and have had a few RPG articles published. First anime I ever saw was G-Force back in the late 70s. Went on to Star Blazers and Robotech in the 80s. I have been a fan of anime ever since. I watch both dubs and subs. Have a growing DVD collection. I also do buy some manga.

Some of my favorites.
Bleach
Cowboy Bebop
Dominion Tank Police
Ghost in the Shell (like the TV series the most)
Gunsmith Cats
Lucky Star
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Naruto (both series)
Outlaw Star
Slayers (everything)
Tenchi Muyo (OAV the most)

Welcome to The Anime Network! I’m a big Bleach fan myself. I haven’t seen every series you mentioned, but the ones I have watched I’ve enjoyed them. Hope you have fun here.

Welcome

Welcome, Shawn!

Wow, a published writer, right here on our forums! So cool! :laugh:

I’ve noticed you posting for a while now, mostly in the VOD forum, so I’m glad that you made this thread to introduce yourself. You’ve got some great fave animes, and several that I like too!

Please, zoom around the forums and the Community Section and jump into things you like and make comments so that we can interact with you.

(Pay no attention to some of our more… colorful members.) :stuck_out_tongue:

Please come back often, there’s always someone here to talk to! We’re the friendly sort and we like to have new members! :lol:

Well, I guess I should welcome you to the forum. I am the local pervert, don’t mind me, I’m not serious about it. Slowhand does keep me in check, so don’t let me scare you off. Do you like mudkips?

Welcome to you! A few of your favorites are also mine! :slight_smile:

Welcome dude.

That’s a pretty good list there buddy! Hang around!

[size=] DO YOU LIKE MUDKIPS!!![/size]

Haissan wrote:

No, idea what you are talking about.

ShawnMerrow wrote:

[quote]Haissan wrote:

No, idea what you are talking about.[/quote]

Haissan is one of the “more colorful” members you have been warned about. He’s not suppose to talk to new members for 6 weeks, so feel free to ignore him till then.

And welcome aboard mate!

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]ShawnMerrow wrote:

Haissan is one of the “more colorful” members you have been warned about. He’s not suppose to talk to new members for 6 weeks, so feel free to ignore him till then.

And welcome aboard mate![/quote]

He lies!

I would tell you what a mudkip is but, that is a secret!

Hi there Shawn, welcome. I’d be interested in reading your RPG titles ^^ and most of your favorite anime shows I’ve never heard of. My favorite is Naruto and Bleach too :slight_smile:

Welcome!!! What RPGs did you write about? Gotta love Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo, Cowboy Bebop and Naruto! (I only like the Naruto manga though… The anime doesn’t do anything for me unfortunately)

Have had four small articles published in the Rifter series by http://www.palladiumbooks.com/. The Rifter is a quarterly book that supports all their game lines.

1: Nightbane NPC with adventure tips
2: A pirate article for Palladium Fantasy.
9: Adventure tips for Palladium Fantasy
13: New character class for Nightbane

They are out of print at this time but can be bought online from http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/index.php?manufacturers_id=2627&src=palladium.

Also worked on a number of Q&A articles for the game system with a partner.
Rifter #11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 22, 24, 25 and Rifts: Book of Magic.

So far it has been small stuff but have a manuscript in that is waiting review.

Hi im Dr.G, nice to meet you and if you want we can be pals but you cant be Wicas pal(and dont tell her i said this, this is just between you and me)

ShawnMerrow wrote:

[quote]Haissan wrote:

No, idea what you are talking about.[/quote]

WTF This man needs more experience with teh interwebz

ZakuAce wrote:

[quote]ShawnMerrow wrote:

WTF This man needs more experience with teh interwebz[/quote]

Just because an internet joke has made it your part of the net does not mean it has made it everywhere. At least I guess this is some sort of meme. By the way been online since we had to use local BBS.

ShawnMerrow wrote:

[quote]ZakuAce wrote:

WTF This man needs more experience with teh interwebz

Just because an internet joke has made it your part of the net does not mean it has made it everywhere. At least I guess this is some sort of meme. By the way been online since we had to use local BBS.[/quote]

DrGrumblen wrote:

Huh? What? :unsure:
What are you up to now, Dr.G?
:lol: