Signature

the link in the rules wont let me make a signature and how do i put a website on my profile

When you click on the link from the rules, it will bring you to a page that has a bunch of spots for information, but you can’t edit any of it? In that case, you want to look on the side menu and click on “my profile info” under profile settings. Then you should be able to edit all the fun stuff, signature included… I think

If you click on the gray tab at the top that says “my profile” it should take you to your profile, where you should see an option to “edit profile”. Click that, and then there should be a field for website under “Where Are You?”.

prote wrote:

Are you positive that you’re following what the rules say? Go http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/do,show/func,myprofile, then click on the “My Profile Info” link under Forum Settings on the left. It’ll take you to a page which looks like this:

http://i51.tinypic.com/i5w5lw.png

The signature space is at the bottom.

From the same “My Profile Info” page, where you changed your sig (see Web site Name and Web site URL). You may not see any boxes, much like my screen shot above, but they are there–just click to the right of those areas. The invisible text boxes should be around the highlighted spots in this screen shot:

prote wrote:

The page that allows you to set up a customized signature is hidden, unfortunately. I have a link to that page in my sig, where it says “Snarky signature goes here”.

-Joe

Oh, well Hentai has pictures in his answer… so I would go with what he says… don’t mind mine, they’re just boring picture-less answers. :frowning:

Hornet65 wrote:

Heh, your response was precise–I would not have bothered posting had I seen it before I started typing mine up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hentai wrote:

[quote]Hornet65 wrote:

Heh, your response was precise–I would not have bothered posting had I seen it before I started typing mine up. :p[/quote]

Well I take pride in the precision of my picture-less posts. I always check and double check that the information provided accurately reflects what I think is the correct answer. :silly:

thanks for the help hope ever one has a good day