Six-year anime veteran showing off a new TAN /rimshot

Yeah, okay, I know my sense of humor is bad, but I couldn’t resist. So as the topic suggests I’m a six-year anime veteran and I have no plans of retiring any time soon. I used to watch fansubs, but now I have gone -completely legal- within the last year, using my Crunchyroll account more than I ever have before and just learning that Anime Network had a site while discovering fire (sorry. Can’t think of a creative way to introduce myself). Gokigenyo, yoroshiku.

Glad you’ve decided to support the industry! Welcome to AN, and enjoy the shows. :slight_smile:

Also glad you discovered fire too, you were lagging behind for a while there. Practical thing, fire is.

Oh sh*t. It looks like uncle Tom has escaped from the attic again. I apologize for this, and welcome!

Runs into the room on fire “Hi, welcome to TAN.” Runs out of the room, still on fire.

PSA: While useful fire can be dangerous and knowing is half the battle.

ShawnMerrow wrote:

G.I. JOE!!!

Also, welcome to TAN

Welcome, we need new blood, er it is great to have more here!

Welcome to you! :slight_smile: And if someone should happen to offer you a red shirt to wear, please decline. It is for your own safety.

Welcome to TAN, always great to see new faces, hope we can have some fun together if you know what I mean. :3

wink wink

MrBoomba wrote:

[quote]Welcome to TAN, always great to see new faces, hope we can have some fun together if you know what I mean. :3

wink wink[/quote]

Why are you holding a… -squints- Oh, dear lord.

Great balls of fire!!!

Welcome to TAN. Have some eggnog.

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]
Why are you holding a… -squints- Oh, dear lord.[/quote]

Shhh, that was supposed to be a surprise pretear. :wink:

Snowy Stampede wrote:

[quote]Great balls of fire!!!

Welcome to TAN. Have some eggnog.[/quote]

Who spiked the eggnog?

sip eggnog Welcome to TAN!! falls on floor

Hello and welcome. Fire good, spiked eggnog better.

Welcome! I brought bubbles … and beads! :woohoo:

Is the spike spiked!?

Welcome to the community! If you have any questions/problems the Moderators and us Admins will be happy to help!

hello, glad to have you aboard, I shall now give you a gift, and it is a tazer gun,just remember once you use the projectile function, you need to remove the thingy and it can be used like a cattle prod, actually, take this caddle prod instead

Hang out here forever!