SoftCel Pictures (18+ Adult)

Well I’m in no danger of that. :grin:

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

I see what you’re saying but I wouldn’t expect any special treatment for those titles. S23 just want it out of the way.

1 Like

Understandable, I don’t think any of us has any insight into what S23’s thinking is on the SoftCel announcements. I suspect that to a certain extent they are “Just another customer” for S23.

It’s a complex old world.

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

From what I understand, they don’t want to be tied to these titles in any way other than in official slate releases.

Pretty much.

1 Like

NSFW - The Patients of Dr. Maro Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

###King of Breasts Blu-ray Announcement in August 2017 Slate
April 25, 2017

NSFW - The Devil’s Virgins Cover Art

Blu-ray

Well… that’s certainly a lot of tentacles

Also FYI, my phone kept changing “tentacles” to “testicles”…lol

1 Like

Weirdly appropriate. :octopus:

1 Like

### SEX HYPNOTIST ZERO Blu-ray Announcement in September 2017 Slate
May 22, 2017

###SoftCel Pictures Homepage (18+)

Hentai fans rejoice!

After 13 long years, adult anime market pioneer SoftCel Pictures is back, shaking up the North American home video scene with a sizzling new slate of Japans wildest animated entertainment. With an emerging catalog of uncut, uncensored, and high-definition Blu-rays, SoftCel Pictures reputation as the premiere distributor of “hentai” animation will be at the forefront.

The revival of SoftCel Pictures is driven by a new mission:

to achieve maximum market penetration and bring the finest in animated erotic entertainment directly from Japan to an eager and willing audience; to bring startling Blu-ray level clarity to acts that previously were hidden under sheets and layers of mosaics; and to boldly let anime characters go where they have never gone before!

With the finest translation, English-subtitles, and HD materials that allow the viewers to take in every detail, SoftCel will deliver the highest quality in adult animated entertainment, straight from the uncut, uncensored masters. SoftCel Pictures aims to provide a sensual and sense pounding animated experience that exceeds all audience expectations, taking the viewer to dizzying new heights of ecstasy. The only thing not included is ribbing for enhanced viewing pleasure.

I haven’t been impressed so far

1 Like

NSFW - King of Breasts Cover Art

Blu-ray

http://www.rightstufanime.com/The-Patients-of-Dr-Maro-Blu-ray

It’s amazing how far we’ve come, isn’t it?

2 Likes

OMG! That made my day. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

###Slave Princess Olivia Blu-ray Announcement in October 2017 Slate
June 21, 2017

NSFW - Sex Hypnotist Zero Cover Art

Blu-ray

NSFW - Slave Princess Olivia Cover Art

Blu-ray