Something's Coming (Part 3?)

Is it the angels? Are the angels coming?

Nothing to do with licenses or rescues. To get it one will have to think out of the box. It is nothing obvious and nothing like the previous part 1 or 2 stuff.

Someone is partially close. But that’s all I’m gonna say. Last hint I’ll say other than another one I mentioned, but I forgot where… :stuck_out_tongue:

This time it’s gonna be quite a bit harder than the past ones for certain reasons. I’ve said as much as I can, however it will be worth the wait for MANY reasons. :slight_smile:

[quote=Slowhand]
Is it the angels? Are the angels coming?[/quote]

Evagelion new collection package?

[quote=redshirt1]

[quote=Slowhand]
Is it the angels? Are the angels coming?[/quote]

Evagelion new collection package?[/quote]

I don’t think Dragoon would make a big deal about that.

Eva coming to the online player? Bleah. There’s my guess while I think it over more. Can you tell us how much time we have?

Oh I see, dragoon said no online player stuff, not just no Tu Love Ru online player. Dammit.

If it’s worth the wait for many reasons, I’d say if it is a reprinting or new DVD release of a series, it must be something big, something TAN affiliated companies thinks will do well.

I should have been asleep a half hour ago but Dragoon keeps me awake :confused:

[quote=ZakuAce]
If it’s worth the wait for many reasons, I’d say if it is a reprinting of a series, it must be something big, something S23 thinks will do well.[/quote]

I sort of doubt this as well. Not shoot all your ideas down, but think about that for a second. Would dragoon make such a big deal about a reprint of a series, even if it a huge show. Think outside the box he says.

• One of Section 23’s animes got on a TV station?
  • Perhaps TAN got back on Comcast?
  • Matt Greenfield and John Ledford became rulers of the world when no one was looking?

Ok two of the three guess of mine being realistic aint bad. That’s some good odds right there.

I’m still thinking the 20s 07 08 means 2007 2008, as in titles from that year, licensed that year, or premiered on TAN that year. So I’d say your first guess might be valid.

I think the mirror needs more investigation. :slight_smile:

here is my 2 cents

We get our SHOUTBOX back. :slight_smile:

[quote=techieq]
here is my 2 cents

We get our SHOUTBOX back. :)[/quote]

Dragoon would NOT be excited about that :stuck_out_tongue:

From the Part 2 thread:

[quote=dragoon]

[quote=psychopuppet]
Even I had fun trying to confuse you all.lol[/quote]

That was fun. Next time you and slow will have to put one or two real clues in the middle of misdirections, to confuse participants even more. :)[/quote]

Watch out for traps! Though I’m not sure there is enough hints here to actually have a trap :unsure:

Just let me know when it actually comes, so I can duck just in case it’s messy.

Something out of the box from before? Angels are coming? Actual news on an EVA live action movie? A bit out of the box I think.

Redshirt1: Now that’s a good guess. That makes some sense. Eva live action movie news…hmmm. Could be it

Yeah I think so too. Talks started in 2007, but there were still updates coming in early 2009, so I’m not so sure.

That’s shooting for the moon. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=dragoon]
That’s shooting for the moon. :P[/quote]

LoL well it’s outside the box…that’s for sure. I like that guess.

Going to spoil dragoons fun its “The Boy Who Wanted to Be a Bear” on the Online Player.

[quote=psychopuppet]
Going to spoil dragoons fun its “The Boy Who Wanted to Be a Bear” on the Online Player.[/quote]

Pup! You know that has nothing to do with angels!

[quote=Slowhand]

[quote=psychopuppet]
Going to spoil dragoons fun its “The Boy Who Wanted to Be a Bear” on the Online Player.[/quote]

Pup! You know that has nothing to do with angels![/quote]

Sure it does “Snow Angels”:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=psychopuppet]

[quote=Slowhand]

[quote=psychopuppet]

Pup! You know that has nothing to do with angels![/quote]

Sure it does “Snow Angels”:P[/quote]

[quote=psychopuppet]

CPM for the win? I think so. But really that title is toxic. Whoever touches it can’t sell it. Mine as well show it for free :stuck_out_tongue: . I heard it was really good though, so that is a shame. But the one you really need to see is Doggie Poo. No really, I heard it’s an amazing film. Despite being about dog crap. Very sad movie. Made an entire room at a con turn to tears…plus it’s very good I hear.

Dan Green doing a trailer always makes me want to buy it…