Something's Coming (Part 3?)

PP and Slow can trick you guys so easily. Read Part 2 again guys… or are they? They’re here to foil you all with a mix of truth and deception! But which is which and when?

Prede, Dan Green is in The Boy Who Wanted to Be A Bear! Presented by Anime Network! :smiley: Coming Soon!

I told you. I knew they would do that. I KNEW IT.

Especially Slowhand. She hides behind that cute avatar, but her true nature is evident.

Zaku yep. You called it earlier on this thread. Then again, maybe slow and PP know that and are reverse-tricking you all! :wink:

[quote=dragoon]
Zaku yep. You called it earlier on this thread. Then again, maybe slow and PP know that and are reverse-tricking you all! ;)[/quote]

or maybe they know we know they are reverse-tricking us, and are reverse-reverse-tricking us head explode

Okay, anyone else thinking Angelic Layer? Just throwing out more ideas, since I don’t think this really fits with other clues than Slow’s.

I’m not here for a day, and I miss all the fun. :frowning: But it’s good to see another CPM show finding a home, even if just online. I keep hoping Section 23 will announce some DVD reissues for some of them.

Anyway, the angels are coming eh? Hmmm…

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
I’m not here for a day, and I miss all the fun. :frowning: But it’s good to see another CPM show finding a home, even if just online. I keep hoping Section 23 will announce some DVD reissues for some of them.

Anyway, the angels are coming eh? Hmmm…[/quote]

I thought he was kidding. Was he kidding? Was that a joke? Is that show coming to the online player? For real? Now I’m lost. Like I said that show is toxic. No one would ever buy it. But I hear it is very good. Be perfect for an online player…

Edit: Wow he aint kidding. Well now that is something I must watch. I too am glad some more CPM shows are finding a home. Shame it’s only online though. But like I said, the show is toxic when it comes to selling it…

[quote=Prede]
I thought he was kidding. Was he kidding? Was that a joke? Is that show coming to the online player? For real? Now I’m lost. Like I said that show is toxic. No one would ever buy it. But I hear it is very good. Be perfect for an online player…[/quote]

You could just go look… it’s already there.

Yeah I saw that after I posted…wow that’s out of left feild all right.

So now where’s my Doggie Poo? That’s another good movie that no one saw/wants to see. Fit right in to the online player IMO…

Like I said, Dan Green is in The Boy Who Wanted to Be A Bear! Presented by Anime Network! So no, it’s no joke.

But no, that’s not what this thread is about. :wink:

And the angels… slow is messing with you guys again. :stuck_out_tongue:

tears hair out So many head games! NOOOOOO!!!

I would try guessing something right now, but honestly, I just woke up a bit ago and my brain is still groggy.

Hmmm… Anime Network name change? Just to keep us on our toes.

The way this is going, you’re going to have monkeys throwing poo before long.

Have we had enough poo mentioned in this thread yet?

Yes. If it continues the admin will change certain names to poo. :stuck_out_tongue: (Kidding)

0_0 I’m watching you…

No new licenses, and it’s not about the online player. Hmm… how about a live chat room? Rai said they were looking at a way to incorporate one into the website.

I know things I just refuse to reveal them in a way that makes sense at this time.

I know one that is quite bad if it proves to be true and one that is quite good ,but neither of those are about anything to do with any of this.

What I know about this is… Damn my TV and damn my box.

I think I just figured out what it is, you are renaming the site something Section 23 related.

[quote=mitamaking]
I think I just figured out what it is, you are renaming the site something Section 23 related.[/quote]

I already guessed something very similar and got no response, so who knows. But I doubt it would be Section 23 related, since they are technically a separate company.

Though I would be all for renaming TAN A.D. Visions.

[quote=dragonrider_cody]

[quote=mitamaking]
I think I just figured out what it is, you are renaming the site something Section 23 related.[/quote]

I already guessed something very similar and got no response, so who knows. But I doubt it would be Section 23 related, since they are technically a separate company.

Though I would be all for renaming TAN A.D. Visions.[/quote]

I second this idea

I doubt they would ever rename Anime Network, unless for legal reasons. It’s a fantastic branding name.