Star Wars TV & Film

I hope not.

Kinda weird to see this July 3rd tweet of his as his July 1st tweet, also about his pending tour, seemed so positive. :face_with_monocle:

Besides, everyone knows that diving into water wouldn’t hurt Jar Jar Binks :wink: :rofl: :roll_eyes:

Last Jedi Remake’s Parody Poster Is Appropriately Ridiculous

July 4, 2018

Star Wars: Episode IX May Return to a Familiar Filming Location

July 4, 2018

James Gunn Recommends Star Wars Trolls ‘Go to Therapy’

July 4, 2018

Star Wars Legends Author Teases Possible Boba Fett Movie Inspiration

July 5, 2018

Seems like more PR speak for “All Star Wars spinoffs are on ice until further notice”.

Every time Lucasfilm starts sending out memos about a Boba Fett spinoff, someone in the company should press “CTRL + H” and replace “Boba Fett” with “Darth Maul”. Solo segues into that spinoff, so why wasn’t it already in the pipeline?

Star Wars: Episode IX Enlists Keri Russell for ‘Action-Heavy’ Role

July 6, 2018

Billy Dee Williams Returning as Lando for Star Wars: Episode IX

JULY 9, 2018

James Mangold Shoots Down Boba Fett Movie Rumor

July 10, 2018

Solo: A Star Wars Story Home Release Date Reportedly Revealed

July 10, 2018

Billy Dee Williams…after what happened with the rest of the Original Trilogy actors, I’m surprised he’d want to come back.

I dunno about this in general: BDW’s infamous appearance on Dancing with the Stars suggests that he’s not the action actor that he used to be, and Harrison Ford (much younger and more athletic) had his leg broken while filming The Force Awakens.

Hasbro Awakens a Porg-tastic Comic-Con 2018 Exclusive From ‘Star Wars Forces of Destiny’

July 12, 2018 2:30 pm

The Clone Wars animated Star Wars series will return for 12 new episodes

ANTHONY BREZNICAN July 19, 2018 at 04:24 PM EDT

Polygon Pictures Animates Star Wars: Resistance Series

posted on 2018-08-01 03:40 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Ajin, Godzilla: Planet of the Monsters studio produces The Force Awakens prequel

How ‘Star Wars Rebels’ Sound Editors Stayed True to a Galaxy Far, Far Away

8:00 AM PDT 8/16/2018

“Star Wars Resistance” Premieres October 7 on Disney Channel

August 17, 2018

1 Like

The promo stuff I’ve seen makes it look like the cast is going to be spending most of their time on their “oil rig” base, which IMO seems rather meh.

Has there been any promo material suggesting they’ll spend more time at more exotic, more Star Wars-ish locales?

1 Like

First Look: Meet the Team Fireball Mechanics of Star Wars: Resistance

August 29, 2018 at 12:00 PM EDT

so the 12th/13th Doctor wants to ruin his career already by joining ep9?

‘Star Wars’: Ace Pilots, Not Jedi, Take Center Stage in Animated ‘Resistance’ Series

September 14, 2018

1 Like

You mean Disney has taken Oban Star Racers and rewrote it under the Star Wars umbrella? cause that is all i see, without the depth of OSR.

1 Like

and then Disney bought Nike and…

3 Likes