Star Wars TV & Film

As I understand it, Jango and Boba Fett basically LARPed as Mandalorians.

But both Boba and Jango seemed way more skilled than the actual Mandalorian in the trailer. I mean, I can’t imagine either of the Fetts actually getting shot by a random thug in a run of the mill bar brawl.

I get that this isn’t supposed to be Boba Fett, but it sure looks like Boba and it just causes a hangup for me that he doesn’t act like I expect Boba would.

1 Like

I mean to be fair Boba Fett did get eaten by a giant sand monster that can’t move. As a Mandalorian that has to rank up there with most embarrassing things to not want to share with coworkers.

2 Likes

I’m confused about this “Remington Steele in Space” meme I’m seeing for The Mandalorian. What’s up with it?

I’m doubly confused as Remington Steele is not a series that I expected the Star Wars fandom to remember :smiley:

The Mandalorian Episode 2 “Chapter 2” Easter Eggs & Breakdown

:white_check_mark: Star Wars Resistance (Season 2), Ep 7, ”The Relic Raiders” is now available.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Official Teaser Trailer

The Mandalorian Episode 3 - All The Star Wars Easter Eggs in Chapter 3 "The Sin"

:white_check_mark: Star Wars Resistance (Season 2), Ep 8, ”Rendezvous Point” is now available.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019) | Special Look | Movieclips Trailers

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Movie Clip - They Fly Now (2019) | Movieclips Trailers

:white_check_mark: Star Wars Resistance (Season 2), Ep 9, ”The Voxx Vortex 5000” is now available.

The Mandalorian Episode 4 - All The Star Wars Easter Eggs in Chapter 4 "Sanctuary"

The Mandalorian Episode 5 - All The Star Wars Easter Eggs in Chapter 5 "The Gunslinger"

:white_check_mark: Star Wars Resistance (Season 2), Ep 10, ”Kaz’s Curse” is now available.

J.J. Abrams tells us fan-fav Jedi may make first-ever live-action appearance in Rise of Skywalker

2019-12-13T15:00:00Z

The Mandalorian Episode 6 - All The Cameos And Easter Eggs In Chapter 6 "The Prisoner"

:white_check_mark: Star Wars Resistance (Season 2), Ep 11, ”Station to Station” is now available.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Review

Rise of Skywalker Review: A Star Wars Trilogy Conclusion with Highs and Lows

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Spoiler Review & Breakdown

The Mandalorian Chapter 7 “The Reckoning” Breakdown & References

Know Before You Go: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker | Movieclips Trailers