When You See It

Ah, I get what the Lego’s are, but I can only name 2 or 3 of them. lolz at the other pics.

I can get all of the Legos, except 5 and 7. But I’ve been told they are European series.

I think 7 is donald duck and his nephews.

Those are great Pretear!

As far as Legos go

[spoiler]From Right to left and top to down

1.Simpsons 2. Ninja Turtles 3. South Park 4. Smurfs 5. ? 6. Burt and Ernie 7. Donald Duck and his nephews 8. ? Can someone help me with 5 and 8.[/spoiler]

Err… I met five and eight myself. Seven is definitely Donald, Huey, Duey, and Luey.

I know this one!

5 & 8

5. Asterix, Idefix, & Obelix,
8. Lucky Luke & The Daltons

Yeah, I’ve never even heard of those…lol

What’s up with the Obama picture? Is it just the doofus on the back right gawking at his watch?

TBH I didn’t get the lego things at all.

In the vein of the graduation picture:

On the right hand side of the Obama pic, you will notice a very happy Leonardo Dicaprio.

Is that who he’s supposed to be? I didn’t recognize him, but I can only think of 4 movies that I’ve seen where he was a main character so that isn’t too surprising.

To quote Austin Powers:
Number 2: “…Leo DiCaprio…”
Dr. Evil: “Ewwwwwwwwww”

:laugh: :laugh:

[quote=“celestial_being” post=115562]

Is that who he’s supposed to be? I didn’t recognize him, but I can only think of 4 movies that I’ve seen where he was a main character so that isn’t too surprising.

To quote Austin Powers:

:laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Strutting leo is a pretty common meme…

[quote=“Hornet65” post=115564]

To quote Austin Powers:

:laugh: :laugh:
Strutting leo is a pretty common meme…[/quote]

I’m not much of a “pictoral” meme follower, but I’ll keep that in mind.

I can already hear the awkward silence from whoever that last picture was meant for… it’s followed by laughing. :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess girls like them big then, based off that last pic :woohoo:

Of course that’s the one you guys would focus on.

I will admit that I can’t figure out the graduation one or the one with the girl in the dorm hallway. I didn’t try with the Legos, but when I saw the answers, I thought it was cute.

Fun post, Pretear! :cheer:

[quote=“MrsRish” post=115614]I will admit that I can’t figure out the graduation one or the one with the girl in the dorm hallway. I didn’t try with the Legos, but when I saw the answers, I thought it was cute.

Fun post, Pretear! :cheer:[/quote]

Graduation: Someone is lurking between the Asian girls

Hallway girl: Where are her legs? :blink:

I figured those where too easy. :stuck_out_tongue: