Tan magazine

Love it Outlander!!!
I wanna go to the South Seas Islands :slight_smile:

[quote=“outlander” post=134225]http://i.imgur.com/2H6LWA5.jpg
Click on pic for larger image[/quote]

Awesome magazine issue like usual, Outlander… thanx for the laughs my good sir!
:slight_smile:

Hey, kittens have they’re cute perks… and if you want, you can still use them to get the girls too. *Girly coo… aaauuhhh, they’re so cute! Now on the other hand that is closer to the point, catgirls are a whole other story! Oh no… I can’t control myself… *nosebleed!
:laugh:

BTW, how are things on your island recently, Mistress?
:wink:

[quote=“rish11” post=134227]Love it Outlander!!!
I wanna go to the South Seas Islands :)[/quote]

Have a good time. I’ll be here avoiding the humidity.

And kittens are better than anything human!

[quote=“MrsRish” post=134230]

[quote=“rish11” post=134227]Love it Outlander!!!
I wanna go to the South Seas Islands :)[/quote]

Have a good time. I’ll be here avoiding the humidity.

And kittens are better than anything human![/quote]

https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D6743386_665_872351198 https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D6743386_665_995906608 https://www.sugarsync.com/pf/D6743386_665_826724269

The VD issue already? My how time flies! Fantastic issue outlander and I’m glad you received my report!

And to answer your question Lumis -
You shall just have to come and find out for yourself! Make sure to bring a grass skirt - you won’t need anything else!

[quote=“LadyOfWicca” post=134254]The VD issue already? My how time flies! Fantastic issue outlander and I’m glad you received my report!

And to answer your question Lumis -
You shall just have to come and find out for yourself! Make sure to bring a grass skirt - you won’t need anything else!

;)[/quote]

What? I can’t hear you my dear lady… I’m getting on the plane now! I have to turn off my cell otherwise the flight attendants won’t be happy with me. I’ll see ya’ there!

BTW, thanx again for the issue, Outlander… keep ‘em comin’!
:cheer:

Hot issue! Lots of pumping :wink:

Next issue

Guest Editor: LUMIS!!!

Holding breath! :slight_smile:

[hr]
[size=6]NOTICE:[/size]

Hey everyone, I am so sorry for the delay. I just let Outlander know of a little computer situation that I just ran head-first into last night. My main computer has finally crashed from hardware damage related issues. I had posted in a little while back about this, but of all times it picked now to crash and burn!

I am currently using an older system that I haven’t turned on in 3 years or so. It has taken me the better part of today just to get it up-to-date. Hell, right now I’m back to running Windows XP! I am almost finished with all the system critical updates, and once done I will be able to tackle getting into my backup files.

One of those files is the March issue of TAN Magazine. I will try to get it out by tomorrow, and I hope that you guys are not disappointed. With the classes I am currently taking, this couldn’t happen at a worse time! This system should be 100% soon. Once it is, I will post the issue as promised. I am terribly sorry Outlander and all those hoping to see it on time.

My deep apologies,
Lumis
:frowning:

[hr]

[quote]UPDATE: I’m back in business! These last 2 days were a fun headache. Thank you guys for understanding, and I hope that this latest issue does not disappoint… I tried to be creative.
:)[/quote]

No worries Lumis. It sounds like you really have your hands full! Good luck!

As I gave an update to above… I’m back in business! Despite the latest technical hiccup, I was able to recover all of my work including the latest issue of TAN Magazine. Here it is, and I apologize for the late release. I hope that you guys enjoy it, and please let me know what you may think! Thank you for this awesome opportunity Outlander… I hope you’re not disappointed!
:unsure::slight_smile:

Any reference to the Vocaloid Project and/or Hatsune Miku is for non-commercial informational and entertainment purposes only and the rights to such media are reserved to the respective owning parties of the Yamaha Corporation & Crypton Future Media, Inc. Also, all rights are reserved to the original design artist, if present, of the original shared picture used here above.
:stuck_out_tongue:

So cool, So excellent. Great job. I hope you do more issues

Thanx Outlander… with all the computer craziness I am glad that I was able to get this sent out! Thank you for the honor of being a guest editor, and I would be more than happy to do future issues… it was fun.
:cheer:

Sheriff? Oh my, this is going to be fun.

I don’t blame those boys for not talkin’ though.

Mark Gosdin

Those ‘dazed and confused’ men are not any of my boys. I have no other dungeons. My men are treated very well and are extremely happy. They are free to leave at any time.

10 ways? I thought I only gave you 5.

Well Slow, those are only the ‘well’ behaved ones… I wonder what ever happened to that photographer? And, are you sure that there are not any other accomplices you may have acting on their own?
:whistle::wink:

miquelfire wrote:

Miquel, those 5 ways were only for the ‘typical’ stalker. I’m sure that there are other times that you have had to resort to more, shall I say extreme measures. Could I be right on this?
:huh::laugh:

That was lovely Lumis. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lumis” post=135812]Miquel, those 5 ways were only for the ‘typical’ stalker. I’m sure that there are other times that you have had to resort to more, shall I say extreme measures. Could I be right on this?
:huh::laugh:[/quote]

I only have 5 methods, and only 1 and 2 are not extreme measures. Rarely had to use number 4 and haven’t used 5.

That poor fellow who was hospitalize by number 1… didn’t know people could be hurt by that. I thought only 4 and 5 would result in injury.