TCG Music Thread

Good to know.

One of my favorite Folk/New Age/Ambient groups.
Especially, their Waves of Life album.

That was lovely! More on my buy list! :slight_smile:

Probably one of my all time favorite artists…ever.

[video type=youtube]optDJrLiCsM[/video]
[video type=youtube]UQPuLmIXecI[/video]

And a couple Christmas tracks just to stay in the spirit of things.

[video type=youtube]D6cfM7yQMwo[/video]
[video type=youtube]AFYcd6zmlFs[/video]

I adore Neil Diamond! He IS one of the all time best! Great song selections too Coffee God! :slight_smile:

-grins-
He’s such a talented artist, it amazes me how many songs of his actually touch your soul in one form or another.

I also wanted to post this one, but I couldn’t find it on YT, so here’s an imeem link.

http://www.imeem.com/artists/neil_diamond/music/6qNZZEYy/neil-diamond-lonely-lady-17/

I am in total agreement with you on that. He is so down to earth too - fame has not changed him much at all. And Lonely Lady 17 is another good song! I also like Pretty Amazing Grace - I’m sure you know that one. Another that tugs at your heart.

LadyOfWicca wrote:

So many of them do, that is in part, why I love him so much.

Like this one…

[video type=youtube]tTMjpLvMJjA[/video]

Excellent! Morningside has always been one of my favorites, but I think this is the first time I saw the video. Thank you! :slight_smile:

You’re welcome.

Ignore the blank space at the end of the video on this, but since I happen to be listening to Almora at the moment, I figured I’d share one of my favorite songs from this album.

[video type=youtube]cJwuK1LSy30[/video]

[video type=youtube]MrVNcauQ25M[/video]
[video type=youtube]MD_cH4bOSzU[/video]
[video type=youtube]7hiDEfMKfDU[/video]

Iridio is great, particularly Waves of Life! You need to draw my attention to that via PM next time for stuff like that. :wink: Almost missed it, due to how busy I’ve been lately. :frowning:

• Arabesque reminds me of Kajiura’s middle eastern percussive grooves. As to be expected, like it lots. :wink:

• Free Ride is unusual but interesting with the african/middle eastern grooves but some semi-chinese influences too.

• The synth lead in Dreamworld is great, kind of reminds me of synthesizers in Nicholas Gunn’s music.

• I really like the instrumental portions of Golden Skies with the ethnic wind instrument, the vocals are good too, but the instrumentals blow me away.

dragoon wrote:

Yeah, I thought you’d like that one.
I contemplated dropping you a message, though I just kind of figured you’d eventually see it, so I let it slide.

And while I’m at it, I’ll add another song, though since you don’t seem to like growl singing, you probably won’t like it.
I was reminded that I really like this Serbian group, though their first album (which this is from) has horrible production values.

[video type=youtube]Q1mPUQs2z5U[/video]

I love this version better than the newer remix of this song.

[video type=youtube]q6E44SlkZcM[/video]

Yet another awesome band I’ve forgotten about until recently.

[video type=youtube]JqfWIWk4BrE[/video]

Edit, didn’t read the first post properly, its just your music yes?

Fenknight wrote:

Yeah, it was pretty much created for me to share whatever tugged at my consciousness at the time.
Though, I’ve gotten rather lazy with my posts recently and haven’t been fully formating any of them.

Ah well, I guess I’ll continue with the laziness then…

[video type=youtube]jYmkxRkXQIo[/video]