UFC: Ultimate Fighting Championship Best of 2011
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World Level Up! Collector’s Edition Blu-ray
Wayne’s World/Wayne’s World 2 Double Feature
The Iron Giant Special Edition
Hey Vern, It’s Ernest The Complete Series
Birds of Prey The Complete Series
Marvel Universe: Guardians Of The Galaxy 3 Pack

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Black Pearl 4184 $30.00

Guy at Walmart put the wrong clearance sticker on this should have and rang up $74.00 but they gave it to me for what the sticker said $30.00

LEGO DC Universe Super Heroes #6857 Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape 40.49 Paid .50 more then I should have but this thing has been out of stock every place since it came out.

Still need to pick up three more of the DC lego sets. Marvel ones look nice to. Well except while cool feature the dumb looking iron man.

Picked up some cheap blurays while nabbing some groceries at Target.

Event Horizon Bluray - $7.99
Dawn of the Dead Bluray (2004) - $7.99

Got today:
The Muppets Wocka Wocka Value Pack ( Soundtrack DL / Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy) $19.99

Ordered:
Doom Patrol, Book 1: Crawling From the Wreckage
Doom Patrol, Book 2: The Painting That Ate Paris
Doom Patrol, Book 3: Down Paradise Way
Doom Patrol, Book 4: Musclebound
Doom Patrol, Book 5: Magic Bus
Doom Patrol, Book 6: Planet Love

Entire Grant Morrison run.

That '70s Show: Season One [Blu-ray]
The Blues Brothers [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy] (Universal’s 100th Anniversary)

Pre-ordered:
Flex Mentallo: Man of Muscle Mystery Deluxe

Hopefully Flex Mentallo actually makes it out this time.

Sailor Moon Volume 4
Scott Pilgrim vs The World Volume 5 and 6
Escape From Wonderland TPB
Resuurection Man 6
Ferals 2
Hack/Slash 14
Hoax Hunters 0
Star Wars: Dawn Of The Jedi: Force Storm 2
Infinite Vacation 4
Mighty 7 1
X-Factor 233
Plus new issues of Doctor Who Magazine, Batman, GL Corps, Deadpool, Thunderbolts, Iron Man, Birds Of Prey, Batman, Catwoman, Justice League, and more.

Got Yesterday:
Batman: Brave & The Bold - Season 2 Part 2 $13.99
The Blues Brothers [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy] (Universal’s 100th Anniversary) $11.99
Dororo Graphic Complete Omnibus (880 pgs) $15.84
Luke Skywalker Ultimate FX Lightsaber $14.99

Target had a nice 50% off Star Wars coupon in the Sunday paper. Which I think can be download to a smartphone as well. I looked on Sunday and even asked at my local Target but they would not go in the back or even scan the tag to see if they had more. I went upstate yesterday so stopped at the Target up there. Seems the Luke Skywalker ones are short packed compared to the other two.

Coming in the mail today:
That '70s Show: Season One [Blu-ray] $14.99
Doom Patrol, Book 6: Planet Love $14.99
Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego? - The Complete Series $5.49
Xlear Xylosweet Bag, 1-Pound $5.40
Battle Royale: The Complete Collection [Blu-ray] $19.99

Finally Shipped:
Doom Patrol, Book 1: Crawling From the Wreckage $13.59
Doom Patrol, Book 2: The Painting That Ate Paris $15.14
Doom Patrol, Book 3: Down Paradise Way $13.59
Doom Patrol, Book 4: Musclebound $19.99
Doom Patrol, Book 5: Magic Bus $14.99

Got today:

Nightwing: Rough Justice

It was the only one missing from my collection, and now it’s complete!! YAY for my hubby!! :lol:

Walmart for $5.00 each:

Winter’s Bone , Cutthroat Island , Way of the Gun , Iron Monkey , The Spy Next Door , Adventureland , The Spirit , and Alpha and Omega. All Blu-ray’s.

Came Today:
Doom Patrol, Book 1: Crawling From the Wreckage $13.59
Doom Patrol, Book 2: The Painting That Ate Paris $15.14
Doom Patrol, Book 3: Down Paradise Way $13.59
Doom Patrol, Book 4: Musclebound $19.99
Doom Patrol, Book 5: Magic Bus $14.99

[quote=“Slowhand” post=112052]Got today:

Nightwing: Rough Justice

It was the only one missing from my collection, and now it’s complete!! YAY for my hubby!! :lol:[/quote]

The Muppets Blu-ray
Avengers 24.1 (bought it for she-hulk appearence but just wasn’t worth it. It is everything that is wrong with Bendis run. Hawkeye/Spider-Woman kiss? Ugh)
Plus new issues of Angel and Faith, King Conan, Aquaman, Blackhawks, Firestorm, GL: New Guardians, JL Dark, Cobra, TMNT, Alpha Girl, Morning Glories, Daredevil, Voltron, and more.

ViewSonic VA2431WM LCD Widescreen monitor.

Bought one of these 24" Widescreen monitors for my oldest boy’s graphic arts PC last Wednesday. ( His original 17" ViewSonic died after 8 years of hard use and 4 moves. )

He and I both really like the new monitor, so I’ve ordered a second one to replace my two year old 20" Dell widescreen.

Mark Gosdin

[quote=“mgosdin” post=112441]ViewSonic VA2431WM LCD Widescreen monitor.

[/quote]

Arrived today via UPS, the monitor died an abrupt death after 30 minutes.

Called Viewsonic support 800#, but they had no warehoused stock and were unable to replace. The technician recommended I return it to Amazon, which I did.

I will buy something other than Viewsonic locally.

Not a good experience I’m afraid. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mark Gosdin

Dell ST2421L LED 24" Monitor

Ended up going to Staples and buying another Dell monitor. Their monitors are better than their PC’s in my experience, not that their PC’s are bad even.

So, ends Monitor Misadventures for now. :dry:

Mark Gosdin

Dell PCs are horrible. They had by far the highest defect and return rate of any PCs we use to sell at Best Buy. Not to mention, their customer service reps use to tell people that the systems they bought in stores weren’t covered under warranty and try to sell them a new one over the phone. I’ve never something so unethical and sleazy from a consumer electronics company.

Cody, good to hear from someone with in-the-field experience.

All my work with Dell PC’s is from a direct purchase Business perspective. My old company laptop, the last Dell I used, was a tank that lasted 5 years.

It should be noted that the company now uses HP for laptops, desktop machines and servers.

Mark Gosdin

Is 5 years good? :wink: My old PowerBook is 8 years old and still going. My biggest problems with Dell are there customer service. I’ve known very few people who have bought them more than once as a result of poor service.

Oh, the Dell Laptop could have gone on for more years. It was the fact that it was one of the last of it’s type in the company that got it shuffled off the stage.

I agree that Dell’s customer service has been lacking for as long as I’ve dealt with them, since 1997 come to think of it. Their products seem to work best in a business setting where the business itself provides primary support.

All my family’s PCs were built by me except for my 7 year old Toshiba laptop. I know how well they were made.

Mark Gosdin

Justice League: Doom

Still in pull box:
Doctor Who: The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe Blu-ray

Got some comic books too today including Animal Man, Hawk and Dove, Sonic (good this book has gotten bad), Wolverine and X-Men, and more.

Xenoblade Chronicles $49.99

As I thought with ordering so late as I did. I did not get the artbook though I’d not gotten it anyway. They only got two for what looked like the 5 copies they had and was told I’d probably not gotten the game if I’d not come in when I did.

Doctor Who: The Three Doctors Special Edition
Sengoku Basara: Samurai Legends manga Volume 1
Mega Man #12
Batman: Arkham Unleashed #1
Plus new issue of Superboy, Batgirl, Batwoman, Fantastic Four, Buffy, two Star Wars books, Demon Knights, Mister Terrific, Shade, Cobra, Glory, Thor, Deadpool, and more.

On 18th:
Doctor Who: The Doctor, the Widow and the Wardrobe Blu-ray
Transformers UK Classics Volume 2
Showcase All Star Squadron Volume 2
New issues of Batman, GI Joe, Star Wars: Dawn Of Jedi, Catwoman, Wolverine and X-Men, Witchblade, and more.

Man this thread is dead. May 9:
Doctor Who: The Daemons
The Treasure Hunter
New issues of X-Men Legacy (they better treat real she-hulk better next issue), Avenging Spider-Man (Bought this because of she-hulk in it), Hulk Smash (1 and 2), Batgirl, Batman, Star Wars: KOTOR, Wolverine and The X-Men, Demon Knights, Fariest, IZombie, Scooby Doo, GI Joe, TMNT Classic, Ferals, Charmed, Lady Death, Crossed Badlands, Doctor Who Classic, and more.