The Buy Stuff Thread

Got the other day:
John Carter (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy) $19.96** (Walmart copies came with a $10.00 off check towards a future Disney Blu-ray Purchase at Walmart.

Shipping Soon or a week from now since that means soon with Amazon :laugh: :
Star Trek: The Next Generation Motion Picture Collection (First Contact / Generations / Insurrection / Nemesis) [Blu-ray] $26.49

Amazon has had some great discounts and Coupons as of late.
All prices reflect current price minus coupon.
Pre-orders so price may change before before they ship:

Comes out June 12th so should see some time following week:
Meatballs [Blu-ray] $7.99
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] $19.99
Superman vs The Elite [Blu-ray] $17.96

Comes Out in August All had $8.00 off coupons a few days ago:
The Aristocats (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Special Edition in Blu-ray ) $19.86
Lady and the Tramp 2: Scamps Adventure (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Special Edition ) $15.86
The Rescuers: 35th Anniversary(The Rescuers/The Rescuers Down Under) (Thee-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo ) $19.86
Pocahontas Two-Movie SE (Pocahontas/Pocahontas II: Journey To A New World)(Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) $19.86
The Tigger Movie: Bounce-A-Rrrific Special Edition (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) $18.96

Comes out in September Had a 5.00 off coupon a few days ago:
Marvel’s The Avengers (Four-Disc Combo: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy) $29.99

Comes out in October had a $8.00 off Coupon a few weeks ago also a $1.50 cheaper in my gold box the day I ordered:
Cinderella (Three-Disc Diamond Edition: Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy) $20.46

Comes out in December had a $8.00 off Coupon a few days ago:
Finding Nemo (Five-Disc Ulimate Collector’s Edition: Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD + Digital Copy) $26.99

It’ll be interesting to see what happens the closer the Disney Movies get to release as usually most of them end up around $19.99 to $24.99 the release weeks so should come to like $14.99 to $19.99 for them.

Live Action Casshern movie
Talking Red Dalek Plush
Nauiscaa Valley Of The Wind Manga Volume 2
Pikachu plush
ME Garius pin

All of this came today:

I did not pay full price for it but it still was not cheap.

**Got Today.
Batman: The Brave and the Bold - Season 3 Complete $14.99 (Got a few days early :woohoo: )
Darkman [Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy] $6.99
New York Stories [Blu-ray] $3.99
Project X (1987) [Blu-ray] $5.99
Smokey and the Bandit [Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy] (Universal’s 100th Anniversary) $6.99
The Sound of Music (45th Anniversary Blu-ray/DVD Combo Limited Edition) $24.99

Ordered/Pre-ordered the other day with the rest of my Gift Card balance:
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (Movie-Only Edition + UltraViolet Digital Copy) (Blu-ray) $12.99
Red Scorpion (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) $14.99
Barbarella [Blu-ray] $14.96
Mel Brooks Collection [Blu-ray] $39.99
Men in Black (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] $9.99
Men in Black II (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] $9.99

Pre-ordered: (Not sure If I’m going to keep all of these the prices were just at what I’m willing to pay or their is a bonus item)
Masters Of The Universe: 25th Anniversary [Blu-ray] $13.99
E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial Anniversary Edition (Combo Pack: Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy + UltraViolet) $17.96

Now I need to stop until I get paid for some more stuff.

I feel like I forgot something.**

Got Today:
Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance Blu Ray

Non Anime Still In Pull Box:
John Carter Blu Ray

Plus new issues of TMNT, Batgirl (missed it two weeks ago), Justice League, JL Dark, and more.

Bought:
EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti
PCI slot fan

Superman vs Elite
Doctor Who: Resurrection of the Daleks
Ordered some ROH and CZW dvds.

Still In Pull Box:
Batman: Brave and The Bold Season 3
John Carter Blu Ray

**Got recently:
A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas (Flipper Blu-ray/DVD Combo :sick: + UltraViolet Digital Copy) $9.99
Barbarella [Blu-ray] $14.96
Hey Dude: Season 3 DVD $14.99
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy ( Extended Editions) [Blu-ray] $15.65
Marvel Blu-ray Three-Pack (Fantastic Four / Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer / Daredevil) $19.98
Meet the Robinsons [Blu-ray+DVD] $10.00
Mel Brooks Collection [Blu-ray] $39.99
Men in Black (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] $9.99
Men in Black II (+ UltraViolet Digital Copy) [Blu-ray] $9.99
Red Scorpion (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) $14.99
Star Trek (Three-Disc Edition) (2009) [Blu-ray] $5.00
Transformers [Blu-ray] $7.98
Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen (Walmart Exclusive Big Screen Edition) [Blu-ray] $5.00
Treasure Planet (10th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray] $14.99

If your wondering how I got the Lord of the Rings set so cheap I had a reward coupon from a credit card for $34.34. As for the for the rest of the stuff either gift cards or to cheap for my head to let me pass on.

Just picked up a new laptop. It’s my first Toshiba. I always buy HP, but the price was definitely right. Has an AMD A8 Quad Core processor and is very fast. Paid $428.00 plus tax at Walmart. I believe it was supposed to be 548.00+ tax, but it was marked 428.00, so I grabbed it. Not a high end laptop, but it definitely does what I need it to do.
Slick

Batman: The Brave and the Bold Season 3
Highschool Of The Dead Volume 7

Plus a bunch of new comics this week.

August 1:
G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero - Series 2 Season 2
John Carter Blu Ray
Remains Blu-ray
2013 Calendars of Doctor Who, Inuyasha, Dark Knight Rises, Avengers, Marvel, Wonder Woman, Star Wars, and more.
Kiss Classics Volume 1
Dragon Age Graphic Novel
Plus new comics from this week and more.
Also got 16 wrestling dvds that came today.

Batman: Under the Red Hood Two-Disc Special Edition
Also put the rest on pre order for Madden 13 and Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron for PS3.

On Wednesday:
Doctor Who: Death to the Daleks
Sailor Moon Volume 6
Scott Pilgrim vs The World Color Edition Volume 1
Also some of this weeks new comics including Batgirl, Batman, Vampirella, Voltron Year One, Godziila, Captain America and Iron Man, and more.

**Came Today All had $8.00 off coupons when I ordered:
The Aristocats (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Special Edition ) $14.99
Lady and the Tramp 2: Scamps Adventure (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Special Edition ) $15.86
The Rescuers: 35th Anniversary(The Rescuers/The Rescuers Down Under) (Thee-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo ) $14.99
Pocahontas Two-Movie SE (Pocahontas/Pocahontas II: Journey To A New World)(Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) $14.99
The Tigger Movie: Bounce-A-Rrrific Special Edition (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) $14.99
Course these are all in the Blu-ray packaging. Yes Disney still doing DVD packaging for collectors I guess.

Disney really getting cheap before they would stack the DVD under or above if they included a digital copy disc ,but if it had two DVD’s they’d use a three disc case… Now with titles like Pocahontas and The Rescuers that come with two DVD’s one for each movie they stacked them on the same hub instead of using a three disc case. That and the disc have no artwork just the title in white with a blue background for for the Blu-ray and same old grey DVD releases from years ago.

**Picked up from either Walmart or Target on the cheap:
License to Drive [Blu-ray] $5.00 (Target rest are from Walmart)
Universal Soldier / Lock Up (Two-Disc Double Feature) [Blu-ray] $6.00
Commando [Blu-ray] $6.00
The Eye / The Descent (Two-Pack [Blu-ray] $6.00
National Lampoon’s Van Wilder (Unrated) [Blu-ray] $5.00
Escape from New York (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo) $6.00
Mad Max (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo in Blu-ray Packaging)$6.00
Black Mask [Blu-ray] $5.00

Picked up over the last couple weeks:
Jaws (Blu-ray/ Digital Copy) (Digibook) $24.99
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo in Blu-ray Packaging) $7.88

**Got today:
Once Upon a Time: The Complete First Season [Blu-ray] $9.99 :woohoo:
Every Which Way But Loose / Any Which Way You Can (Two-Movie Collection) [Blu-ray] $7.98
Had Target PM Best Buy for Once upon a Time Season 1 Blu-ray. Was not paying attention to what the CS was doing to after I gave them the Coupon. They price matched the Blu-ray for the $29.99 DVD price so http://www.abctvondvdcoupon.com/got me to $14.99 then I also had one of those free $5.00 gift cards from a coupon for getting a $4.00 RX filled. So $9.99 out of my pocket. Also found it kind of odd they only had one copy in the store. Glad I decided to just go get it price matched.

Just picked up a Core i5 3570 and a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H mobo for just $330 a couple days ago at Micro Center. Got my new RAM the day before that, now I’ll just need the video card and I’m good to go!

Also bit on a pair of http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006ML7CIE/ref=ox_ya_os_product, couldn’t resist at that price. Tried these on in this wash at the Diesel store in Chicago back in July and loved them, but at the time opted for my Zatiny 882V instead, still my favorite pair of jeans.

Doctor Who: The Time Monster
New TMNT April O’Neil Figure
Uncharted 1 and 2 combo pack
Mass Effect 1 X-Box 360
Playstation Plus Membership for a year (for my nephew’s birthday tomorrow)
$50 Playstation dollars card (for my nephew’s birthday tomorrow)
Thundercats Lion-O Hallmark Christmas Ornament
Muppets Fozzie The Bear Hallmark Christmas Ornament
Paid off rest of pre order for Pokemon White 2. Put 10 more dollars each on pre orders for Assassins Creed 3 and WWE 13.
Soulless Volume 1

Recently:
Doctor Who: Logopolis
Madden 13
Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron
Jay and Silent Bob Get Old: Tea Bagging in the UK
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 10
Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron Shockwave Figure
New TMNT Toon Krang Figure
Mass Effect 3 Shepard Figure
Muppets Soundtrack

Got today:
Puppet Master / Killjoy - 12-Film Collection $7.50 (12 movies on three DVD’s wheeeeeee!)
Crow: City of Angels/Crow: Wicked Prayer(2005) - Miramax Double Feature – Blu-ray $5.00
Supercop (1992)/ Twin Dragons Miramax Double Feature – Blu-ray $5.00
Texas Rangers / Dead Man - Miramax Double Feature – Blu-ray $5.00

Echo Bridge stuff so not expecting the best quality but for the price can’t really beat it.

Amazon Gold Deal of the day is http://www.amazon.com/Seven-Samurai-Criterion-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B003KGBISY/ref=br_lf_m_1000838471_1_1_ttl?ie=UTF8&s=movies-tv&pf_rd_p=1401494922&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_i=1000838471&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0YZMGBN2T3NSFPVGKHN0 on Blu-Ray for $24.49.

WWE - CM Punk: Best in the World - 2-Disc Set (2012) – Blu-ray
Friday the 13th Part 3: 3D - Deluxe Edition (Sunday)
Pokemon White 2 (Sunday)
Plus several ROH DVDs (Saturday)

Friday:
Silverhawks Volume 1
The Super Mario Bros Super Show! - Showdown in Brooklyn

Plus $20 Playstation Network card
Fallout 3 Game Of The Year Edition PS3
Plus got walking dead episode 3 and 4 and Family Fued Decade on PS3.

Dollar Tree got a shipment of some of the Mill Creek Blu-rays and since everything is a dollar it came to $20.00 for all.