The Halloween Thread

Two of the best!!! Thanks again Red! :slight_smile:

And some more superstitions (more later) -

The old Celtic custom was to light great bonfires on Halloween, and after these had burned out to make a circle of the ashes of each fire. Within this circle, and near the circumference, each member of the various families that had helped to make a fire would place a pebble. If, on the next day, any stone was out of its place, or had been damaged, it was held to be an indication that the one to whom the stone belonged would die within twelve months.

Never slam a door. You might hurt a ghost, whoā€™ll haunt you for the rest of your life.

Kill a black cat on Halloween and youā€™ll have seven years of bad luck.

Thunder following a funeral means that the dead personā€™s soul has reached heaven.

If a bat flies into a house it is a sign that ghosts are about and maybe the ghost let the bat in.

You will have bad luck if you do not stop the clock in the room where someone dies.

If you hold your breath while you drive by a cemetery, evil spirits canā€™t enter your body.

If bats come out early and fly around playfully, then it is a sign of good weather to come.

If a bat flies around a house 3 times, it is a death omen.

Some interesting ones. And thanks for the snacks Wicca :slight_smile:

Yes, nice snacks! They were deliciousā€¦ I thinkā€¦

OUR GAME WILL BE STARTING SHORTLY!

Are all our contestants ready?

About to crash but sure

Where are the rules again hehe

As a refresher here you go:

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,11/func,view/id,21097/

But itā€™s actually much simpler than that. Just follow the story, and match up one of your phrases with the previous post. You can only use one phrase per post, and canā€™t post twice in a row. Whoever posts their ending first, WINS!

And since we have lost someone I guess I will be taking Dr Gā€™s place, or otherwise Wicca would automatically winā€¦lol.

So Wicca, are you ready???

You krazy kids and your hi-jinks.

Yeah, if only two people played, canā€™t post twice, hmmm

Iā€™m ready - are we doing it here, or in the other thread?

Up to you, though the other thread may keep it more organized.

Yeah, letā€™s do it there!

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,11/func,view/id,21097/limit,10/limitstart,10/

I got a candy apple!

I got a popcorn ball!

I got a ROCK!

I was very tempted to post it, but I knew you were going to!! :laugh:

How could I not??? CB Is my personal hero!

For you classic Nick fans out there:

Umā€¦ Cody. Go look over there. Someone is waiting for you!

Go for it!

-sneaks rum into the punch bowl and pot into the brownies-

:blush: :blush: :blush: ROFL! My face is so red right nowā€¦ I guess it was worth the wait! And by the way, thanks for finding the video. Itā€™s been YEARS since Iā€™ve seen that. It use to be one of my favorites.

Anyway, it looks like he brought some company for you as well.

I believe The Doctor will see you now!

And just in case one man isnā€™t enough to satisfy you on this most magical of nightsā€¦

Ahemā€¦ anyway, getting back on topic, hereā€™s another Nick classic: