The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya / The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan

Haruhi Suzumiya Film’s New Promo Video Streamed

posted on 2009-12-17 16:35 EST
The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya to open in Japan on February 6

Japanese TV Show to Film Haruhi Fans in L.A. Next Monday

posted on 2010-01-22 10:04 EST
Filming at Anime Jungle store for episode marking Haruhi film’s release

Bandai been updating the ASOSBrigade site again. This could be indication they plan to license season 2.

http://asosbrigade.com/

HAS ANYONE SEEN HARUHI SUZUMIYA? ITS A COOL ANIME ITS ALSO HILARIOUS AND PERVERTED

No and I don’t really want to Ms. All-Caps-All-The-Time.

Once again stop with the Caps and search before you make a new thread.

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,11/func,view/id,34042/

sorry can i ask u somethin psychopuppet

He’s stepped out of the office for a bit. Ask your question and it’ll be answered by the spirits of valentines day.

i was gonna ask him why he is mean to me all the time does he hate me dragoon

He does not hate you. He’s not being mean to you. He’s trying to help you learn the forum basics.

Before you start a new thread please check to see if one already exists and post in the right thread. If we had 10 different Haruhi threads, it would be hard to keep track of things in one discussion. Check out the search link he linked to as there are tips there on how to find threads faster for searches.

i try but it brings up all kinds of other stuff i use the one that says search forum

i also tried adding him as a friend but he denied me :pinch:

1. Instead of typing on the box. Leave it blank and click Go.

2. It will take you to the advanced search.

3. In the advanced search type your anime name, for example Haruhi.

4. Then on the box next to it, change it from Search entire posts to Search titles only

5. Click send

Try it out and practice it. :wink:

k thnx

Yes! :slight_smile:

I look forward to seeing what they do with season 2.

2nd Haruhi Anime Season’s DVDs Mentioned in New Video

Don’t think that means they are changing the actors for the dub just the promo videos.

It’s good to see more of Haruhi coming over. With some fan resentment on this one, I can’t see the second season doing as well as the first. Though I have to admit, I’m intrigued by this notion of “Endless 8’s”.

I really like the show and I saw that season 2 is now out!! But I was wondering if anyone knew if the show was going to be English dubbed again, and I know it’s still pretty new and all. :silly:

The announcement of the license was only a few days ago.

Details are still to be official, but based on the announcement it looks like it will be dubbed.

ive only seen season 1 but boy is it good

Its official the season 1 dub cast is coming back for season 2. B)