The Official Pony Thread

This is my face when @MaouSadao took my thunder Reese’s honestly
Imma cut your life…
Just ragging a little, no threats are real.

that being said, theres been a little stirrup in the Brony community as the news agency “The Atlantic” posted a scathing article about ponies and alt/far- right and nazis. Its like they discovered 4chan all over again Brony Nazi Problem?
Recently another News Agency wrote a kind of rebuttal Counter Response

The two Links above are linked to the Brony News-feed site, “Equestria Daily” they in turn carry many replies and insights from the community itself to this particular article set. You can also access the original articles through those links if you are curious about the accusations.

It boils down to The Atlantic saying there are Nazis in the Brony Community. Well, yeah, everyone has a Nazi problem somewhere in their community, but our community does not find those people to be beholden to the Tennents of the fandom, Love and Tolerance can only go so far.

The Other article by “Quillete” has essentially said that bronies hardly have a nazi problem at all, as a matter of fact if you go to the image repository site derpibooru you will find that a good deal of the work and art there is more about getting it on with ponies.

you can see how this second article is backhanded
funnily so, but still a backhand.

so yeah… that happened.
I did get to make a “spank bank” joke in the comments

Heres a more pony thing, 20 minutes of it. watch it with captions, it makes it so much better

1 Like

8a523e0f2dcd2e3e933dd80bc781b7a5

I laughed too mcuh

1 Like

I had some interesting images however, they were about when the girls fornicate. Rainbows is probably the questionable on and since multi on my phone is right out. Oh well.

I wanna live another fantasy. Oh well. I wonder what the medical term is called.

This is mood.

1364194__safe_artist-colon-evehly_artist-colon-sassyresponse_edit_twilight+sparkle_animated_bust_gif_looking+at+you_pony_portrait_reaction_simple+backg

Working through some things one can at times withdraw sometimes.
Othertimes you’re not working through anything, but just doing your own thing
Either way, it is taking forever for this picture to upload.
Seriously its been a minute and only 11 percent is loaded.
K now at 90… 2 min later
ZzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzz
Are we there yet?
99 percent?

100…
Stil waiting… There we go

I had no idea this was a gif

1 Like

2021-01-25T22:34:00Z

1 Like

I wonder if she has a daughter named Veruca…

2 Likes

6oe

funny-pictures-ponytime-auto-kids-384836_zps6124a0d5

1 Like

funny-pictures-ponytime-auto-my-little-pony-388249_zps908e9c15

1 Like

383447676bf43

2 Likes

i-dont-want-live-on-this-planet-anymore-my-little-pony-hubert-farnsworth-211721_zpsc6a8b3c2

2 Likes

001a-images456tyhujk_zpsd936990a

2 Likes

funny-pictures-ponytime-auto-tattoo-385397_zpse023bfcba

female-pony-cosplay-funny_zpsafe62966

2 Likes

Funny-mlp-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-32942857-512-323_zps23787b01

1 Like

funny-pictures-ponytime-auto-tattoo-385397_zpse023bfcb

1 Like

funny-pictures-ponytime-auto-my-little-pony-389262_zps8a09e243

2 Likes