The Official Pony Thread

1117418196_4qik

1 Like

4bafd28cca6a5_144821n

1 Like

2 Likes

fashion_motivational_poster

3 Likes

My oldest Son got back from BronyCon in Baltimore yesterday. He was on a panel for Flash Animation and manned a booth selling his & several of his buddies’ art. He says it was a blast.

Mark Gosdin

4 Likes

winter_is_coming_by_anticularpony-d8r1s4f

4 Likes

2 Likes

c3bde24ce7acba5f43770e55247fb87a

2 Likes

karenbirthflowermay

1 Like

000-pinky-pie

1 Like

slide_333753_3333904_free

2 Likes

Apple Appreciation!

Who Doesn’t love a good bit of watermelon crushing power…

too much is kind ehhh

1 Like

Baron Engel is a leading artist from the MLP fandom with around 2k pieces of work in total with well over half being MLP in nature

should one visit his deviant art, he does have several suggestive illustrations so please use discretion
https://www.deviantart.com/baron-engel/art

I love his work.

caption by the author
Princess Luna adjusted the very short skirt on her costume one more time. With that accomplished she stared in the full-length mirror and gave it a critical review. She turned around slowly examining it from several angles.

Well, I know what I’ll be seeing in a lot of ponies dreams for the next few months. She thought. Princess Luna is Not Amused 50X50 Icon

The clock on the dresser began chime 8pm. The Princess of the Moon nodded her head. *Better go and see is if sis is ready to go.*

Princess Celestia was standing in front of a full-length mirror as well in her personal chambers. She stood motionless with head bowed, wings folded, and her arms at her side. Suddenly her wings which had been magical changed for the evening to be great bat wings snapped open. At the same time her arms crossed as reached inside the great red overcoat she was wearing. In one smooth motion she drew two gigantic handguns and raised them to shoulder height with their muzzles pointed down.

Holding pose the princess slowly raised her head and assessed her pose. She grinned at what she saw.

Yes. Much of a costume depends on the attitude of the wearer to truly make it come life!

"Really Celly?" Celestia hadn't noticed her sister entering her room. Planting her right hand on her hip Luna pointed her costume scepter at her sister.

"You. The Princess of the Sun. Equestria's symbolic mother-figure is going as a vampire pony?"

Luna's older sister holstered the prop pistols and looked over at her. "But Lulu! That's half the fun of costumes! Being somepony different for a night! Besides nopony would ever suspect the Princess of the Sun would be a vampire. It would make an excellent cover. Also this character is apparently very popular with the younger crowd, and that's where we'll be this Nightmare Night!"

Celestia's younger sister was still a bit ambivalent about this holiday, but she'd more or less made her peace with it. And it was a very popular holiday with the younger crowd which she was finding as a foundation for much of the support she had these days. That was why she and her sister were attending the official youth masquerade in Canterlot that evening.

Celestia brushed some lint off a sleeve of the overcoat. With that task completed she look at her sister. "Lead the way Lulu! The night is just beginning!"
1 Like

Oh boy! Im on my phone and I have sooo much pony to share here

What it means to be a mother, no matter the species.

I never had a female OC before and Figured an Earth pony would go great!

Fluttershy works with animals frequently, its no wonder she has a few secrets about the side effects of her passions

It can really bug people, but lots of folks would buy that for a dollar if they had the change.

Why do the Changelings worship at Chrysalis’ hooves? Because her legs are holey!

That face when…

Imma leave that here

More nightmare fuel!

1 Like

There is a huge disparity in the pictures that I have on my phone versus my computer. You see being how we are connected as a society, its more or less how we are more likely to interact with anything on a phone using our data connection.

INTERACTION BAD!

Anyway, we will usually end up storing these favorite things on our phones for immediate access. Problem is, its not really all that immediate if you aren’t organized or if your phone can’t load the thumbnails quickly enough for your liking. also all that screenspace is not nearly enough to get the search done rapidly.

still we make do where we can. And sometimes, the gallery will even use file sorting instead of chronological sorting… im looking at you facebook

when we look at it all objectively, we have much more mobility with our cellpones and can generally do many of the things we do with our Desktops and Laptops with varying degrees of delay due to interface. Soon everything will be integrated and then put into this huuuuge network, then you won’t have anything to worry about because every surface will be a work surface

Which leaves us to think this,
If anyone can load almost anything to a surface for a purpose, what kinds of mischief can we accomplish?

right, probably a bad idea then huh?

1 Like

Naturally it was inevitable another Pony post would appear. I have more or less kind of made it like blog with pony pictures to add to the conversation. I can say it would not surprise me if I think hard on it there is a pony reference that could be made, after all what My Little Pony contributed to was finding lessons in one’s experiences.

386126__safe_solo_princess_luna_animated_singing_c_by_princessstardustpony-d86kfjk

I am not sure if there was much of an episode regarding one’s bodily image. At times one can feel insecure about their appearance, be it their nose, foot size or waist. Personally I am getting at that age when my waist expands. I dont like it much having grown up lean with a 28 to 30 waist. My father gave me some ol clothes he got when he was dieting and he grew out of them. I am now a 32ish. It kinda makes me uncomfortable.

tenor

I mean that in a more literal sense as now my belt is on its last hole (i have a leather punch so I can add one more if I need) I am wearing some jean that are a 32 and when I initially inherited them they did not stay up. Now they feel a little tight. Also my flexibility has declined a bit, i get that off feeling bending over in my seat.

I like this picture, it is cute. My oc btw, no shame.

I have several suits that need letting out, pants and jacket, now that really bugs me. Thankfully its an easy fix. Just go to the men’s wearhouse tailor.

I know the main cause is I am sedentary in a near extreme. I have made arrangements to reduce my red meat content. 1 time a week and less fried foods. Next I think a gym membership may be in order. I would have to arrange times and commit.

Baby steps are the key to making such changes. Is there a cp on post length or is it just lag. One more image, jacked you know?

Maybe not. Image is not of the right type. Conversion possible, on a computer i dont think my phone can…

Interwebz ftw

Conclusion while one may inherit certain traits regarding their body, much of how we handle it is in our control. Some things you can help by putting in the work. Other times you can do everything to work around what makes you uncomfortable. If you’ve got it really bad, try showering with the lights off.

excuse me I need to grate some cheese

1 Like

Air Conditioning failed again. Happens every 6 to 7 months. Cries

Luckily, I know what’s wrong and how to fix it at least in the temporary. it’s the control module for the fan motor in the blower. you see it’s the same problem and I keep changing out parts so I think that is just a symptom of a greater issue. For all I know it could be that the actual fan motor which is separate from the controller module could be what’s damaging the module however removing the old motor is near impossible because the squirrel cage fan has refused to the steel shaft of the motor and I say fused because it’s an aluminum fan and when aluminum comes into contact and maintains contact with steel for long periods of time it starts to stick like glue. And I’m talking about contact with fairly hefty pressure may be at least 35 lb. So what I’m going to do is I’m going to replace that module again I may get another squirrel cage and cut the old squirrel cage off and change the motor itself because I have another motor, install the new motor with the new module and cage and that may work better

medium (2)

medium (1)

1 Like

Its a little early, but I just had a memory that I absolutely needed to share. A bit of a spoiler, but I figure you can read the whole story and forget.

So the protagonist is a slave in Phillydelphia, yes fallout three pun reference, and the slaves revolt. well they are setting up a spot for their fight and as the main character is watching he notices something and goes up grabs a hammer,nails and boards and goes crazy to town. other characters just watch in awe and curiosity as to what has this tiny person with radiation asthma is doing. when he is done he screams at the top of his lungs, “RAILS! These need RAILS. HASN"T ANYPONY HEARD OF SAFETY!” the slaves were putting up walk ways and so they added rails, turns out lots of ponies were saved by those rails during the fight later on.

I laugh at the mental image

Here is the Story, Murky Number Seven by FuzzyVeeVee

Also on FIMFIC.NET
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/47300/fallout-equestria-murky-number-seven

For Fim you will need to turn off the mature filter, it is located under settings.

or you can download the whole thing from here
.txt format
.html format
.epub format

I am just screaming in Joy!

1 Like

Onward!
I have a c once more. Once I installed the replacement unit with the new fan morot and module I turned everything on and heard nothing.

I grew a concern.

Then I went to chack and felt a tiny flow of air from one of the seams in the unit… It worked! Its so silent. Its scary

1 Like