The Weekend Warriors

We are the weekend warriors. Throughout the weekdays, we attend school or are committed to the workforce. But come the weekend, the world is our cloister.

So what plans do you have this weekend? I’m going to write an EPIC paper on quantum mechanics, dispute my debit fraud, and maybe conquer Maine.

I dub this thread a gathering for our weekend regulars. May our prospects be fruitful.

Going to my parents house to visit them and the cats. Also, I will be deciding which two of those cats I will take with me to my house, though that will occur a bit latter.

Scratch that, rescheduled to Easter Weekend. Now it is finish the unpack, get groceries, and clean house.

The same thing I do every weekend, Pinky - try to take over the world!

Clean, homework, games and computer. I don’t feel like going out this weekend unless I have to.

Greetings, fellow warriors.

Today has been the nicest day thus far this year. Sunny, likely 70 degrees outside. My girlfriend and I went out and ate at a Chinese/Japanese hybrid restaurant. I order some chicken katsu and california rolls–both were delicious.

When I came back to the dorm, it was still fairly nice outside, though wind had started to pick up and there was a bit of an overcast coming in. Regardless, I decided that it would be best if I went outside and caught up on some reading, namely the title The Lucifer Effect, a book by Dr. Philip Zimbardo (a man famous for the Stanford Prison Experiment). He focuses on informing people about how good people can become evil. It has me worried, so I come to you, comrades, for comfort.

Carpe diem.
Live long and prosper.
LEEEEROOOOOOY JEEENKIIIIIIINS

I was hoping for a quiet weekend, but it hasn’t been working out that way. People came by for a visit last night. Tomorrow “The Good Wife” will be filming on my block which should be an interesting disaster, since this block is an access road to a nearby hospital and firehouse. Not to mention that it’s Sunday and parking is at a premium for the church across the street! :laugh:

I think I might need Xena to handle things tomorrow! :lol: :lol:

I lied about not going out this weekend. I went to a wedding. haha. I forgot all about it.

LadyOfWicca wrote:

Oh yikes, that must be stressful if you plan on leaving the house at all. Maybe they’ll include you in the credits as “epique denizen of a particular witchcraft”. :stuck_out_tongue:

Elphie wrote:

Indeed, quite the contrary. How was the wedding? Didja catch the bouquet?

heh, well it was done at a very large house, outside and the wind was going insane!!! Everything was falling over. The food was good! Than I went home! I would put up pictures but well I didn’t take any. I know, that makes no sense.

From my experience in Florida, I’m surprised you didn’t experience any torrential rainfalls, unless you all have evolved a skin with some kind of hydrophobic refinish. :ohmy:

Woah. Yes.

Hentai wrote:

[quote]LadyOfWicca wrote:

Oh yikes, that must be stressful if you plan on leaving the house at all. Maybe they’ll include you in the credits as “epique denizen of a particular witchcraft”. :p[/quote]

Nope, don’t think I will be venturing out tomorrow, but it is an idea! :wink:

Elphie - That sounds like it was a really fun wedding!

Just shaved off the sideburns.

Feels awesome.

THIS IS NOTEWORTHY

WARRIORS, THE WEEKEND IS UPON US AGAIN. WHAT SAYEST THOU?

So far, my weekend has been incredibly lax. I finished a short paper on Friday, then since then I’ve been basically playing Pokemon non-stop. It’s probably bad for my health, but I’ll get over it soon enough, like I always do. :stuck_out_tongue:

Right now I’m probably gonna start playing SoulSilver again so I can trade some Pokemon with my gf. I’ve been catching all the legendaries, only ones I need now are the wandering dogs. It’d be nice if I could use an extra DS to transfer the Pokemon I can’t catch from my Diamond version, maybe I’ll ask my sister if I can borrow “her” DS fat.

Also, if there’s anyone other than PP and I who are playing Pokemon, maybe I’ll start a new thread specific to Pokemon so we can trade, battle, and whatnot. Let me know!

I went and saw the Rocky Horror Picture Show with audience participation.

Not the same cast placement but pretty much all of these people were there.

http://www.richweirdoes.com/omg/albums/userpics/normal_fan_photo~0.jpg
We did have a lot of virgins that night!!!

Wooo!

I gotta write a 5 page paper today.

Oh yea! I’m trying to kill as much time as possible. Gotta go outside and walk around for a bit, my dad’s watching old black and white movies on t.v. Apply the Weekend Warrior head dress!

Elphie wrote:

Elphie - I’m jealous! That Rocky Horror thing is sooooo much fun! I need to go to one again soon.

I had a very lazy weekend. Due to rainy weather and general laziness on my part, all I did was catch up on some sleep. Other than that, it’s been a pretty boring weekend.

fun is an understatement haha. :slight_smile:

Sat around the house and watched anime.