Things to Ponder

I don’t see the cup as half empty or half full, I see the cup as too big.

Outlander, are you a closet engineer?

To the optimist, the glass is half full.
To the pessimist, the glass is half empty.
To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

They close every February 29th?

Snowy Stampede wrote:

In case of zombies of course.

Snowy Stampede wrote:

They are there so the store can be temporarily locked up at 3 AM when you are dying for a Mountain Dew Big Gulp after a marathon session of gaming online. :angry:

Mark Gosdin

Snowy Stampede wrote:

There’s a great scene from BBCA’s Luther that I was going to post, but of course, I can’t find it. It involves a guy who goes completely wacko on a car at a gas pump at a convenience store. The people inside the store can’t get the manager to lock the door fast enough. The guy never does go inside though.

I think that’s a fairly good reason.

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]Snowy Stampede wrote:

There’s a great scene from BBCA’s Luther that I was going to post, but of course, I can’t find it. It involves a guy who goes completely wacko on a car at a gas pump at a convenience store. The people inside the store can’t get the manager to lock the door fast enough. The guy never does go inside though.

I think that’s a fairly good reason.[/quote]

So in other words, to keep lunatics from getting in.

I like those responses. The mountain dew one had me lol.

To prevent Zombie outbreaks from blood infections.

They are afraid that the persons family might sue them for not taking all the regulated health procedures. If someones gotta die, you might as well make a fortune off of it.

Snowy Stampede wrote:

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Snowy Stampede wrote:

I have a clip with the answer.

I remembered that scene. So funny. :smiley:

It amuses the lonely.

Now we know why it’s called toilet humor.

cause if you in the middle of a hurricane do you notice the wind blowing so fast… but do you feel it ?