Three small things I've noticed using the online player

just as a preface I’m using firefox

first - only two shows have auto played the promo when I clicked on teh show in the menu. I would think there’d at least be japanese language promos for the every show on there.

second - your site pretends to know what episodes I’ve watched and which ones I haven’t. It’s a joke. It picks these at random I’m convinced.

third - when the player is full screen, the popup bar at the bottom stops working. Everywhere I click is start and stop, can’t shrink or skip around.

add these to my laundry list of grievances please Sammy.

TommyTwoTacos wrote:

[quote]just as a preface I’m using firefox
… when the player is full screen, the popup bar at the bottom stops working. Everywhere I click is start and stop, can’t shrink or skip around.[/quote]

I also use Firefox (v3.6), but do not see that problem.

The disappearing control bar reappears just fine for me, in both HD and non-HD. Although sometimes I have to hit spacebar to pause video in order to get a quick response.

A minor quibble I’ve noticed is when switching from HD to non-HD and back; the aspect ratio is often wrong. Workaround: pause video, right-click to bring up the Flash menu, select “Stretching is…” to cycle that setting. Repeat as needed until video takes up most of the screen and looks right.

Agreed; both of those problems are annoying.
-Joe