Time Warner Not Updating

Hello

For some reason Time Warner North East Ohio zip 44851 hasn't updated the Anime Network VOD service in 3 weeks now. I don't have any of the new episodes that are supposed to have been made available in that time. If you can get them to update it regularly I'd be a happy anime fan.

I’ll report your regional issue to Anime Network tomorrow, so they can try to give Time Warner a call.

In the meantime please read the first post at: http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,5/func,view/id,32/

If you can call Time Warner Customer service to report your problem that may help speed up solving the problems. Customers of the cable companies have often more power in dealing with the cable companies than the content providers.

Unless, of course, they lose the programming or don’t get it; I lost a round a few weeks ago and called several times and they kept blaming TAN; I reported the issue here too, but nothing ever came of it.

rebecca1/2 wrote:

It took me several weeks to get DirecTV to admit that there is a third party involved. The problem is not with TAN and is not with DirecTV; it is with the outsourced third-party VOD Service Provider. And it appears that both TAN and DirecTV have to beat up on that third party before anything gets corrected.

-Joe

It depends from company to company, but yeah, Cable and Satellite companies usually outsource the infrastructure and management to third party VOD companies. It’s a very complex chain of technology, hence why if there’s a problem it can sometimes be hard to fix - especially with larger cable companies where there’s a lot of regional centers for this sort of stuff.

The cable/sat companies do have far greater control in resolving these issues though, which is why it’s very important to let them know (and make sure they understand the issues at play). Sometimes they brush off content providers and just tell them everything is fine. Customers as a whole have a lot greater influence in resolving issues.