Togainu no Chi ~Bloody Curs~

[size=16]Togainu no Chi ~Bloody Curs~[/size]

[quote]Genres: action, drama, psychological
Themes: Bi-shounen, fighting, post-apocalyptic, shounen-ai, swords, Yaoi
Objectionable content: Intense
Plot Summary: Several years after the end of a war, the city of Toshima has fallen into decay and been taken over by the crime syndicate Viscio. There, the head of the syndicate, Il Rey, has convened the battle game “Igura.” Meanwhile, Akira, falsely accused of a crime, has made a deal to earn his pardon: go to Toshima, defeat Il Rey, and destroy the syndicate.
Number of Episodes: 12
Vintage: 2010-09-23[/quote]
ANN Info Page

This is one of the simulcasts over at ANN. It’s based on a BL game, but from what I’ve read, they’ve really toned it down for the anime.

That music got me all pumped up. Totally cool. :slight_smile:

Episode 6 –

[details=spoiler]It looks like Keisuke has made his first kill. But what’s wrong with him? Such a complete change in personality and strength – I wonder if he’s doing Line. I don’t think he even took any tags when he killed Takeru, only his cross.

And the more I consider it, the more I think Shiki might be the Il-re.[/details]

[quote=LadyOfWicca]
Episode 6 –

[details=spoiler]It looks like Keisuke has made his first kill. But what’s wrong with him? Such a complete change in personality and strength – I wonder if he’s doing Line. I don’t think he even took any tags when he killed Takeru, only his cross.

And the more I consider it, the more I think Shiki might be the Il-re.[/details][/quote]

The only thing that causes that type of a personality change is drugs. The idiot took Line. I can’t stand him so the only thing I think when I see him is “Just die already.”

Is it free over at ANN, or do i have to subscribe to that too?

[quote=Diclonius]
Is it free over at ANN, or do i have to subscribe to that too?[/quote]

480p is free. You pay for 720p

I just saw episode 11 and I really like how this story is coming together. However -

spoiler

I’m really sad over Keisuke. I wasn’t expecting him to die after Akira saved him from Lines. And the fight between Shiki and Nano is very exciting. I can’t wait to see how everything ends.

###Togainu no Chi Final Episode Stream Delayed
by Justin Sevakis, Dec 29th 2010

I still have to watch the last two episodes of this series. I guess I should do it tonight as I am thinking about it.