Tsuritama

Doesn’t he do that at every convention, generally while praising RightStuf? Greg Ayres is definitely up there on the list of “voice actors who go above and beyond at conventions”…

From what I know of the show, the omission of Greg Ayres seems really odd to me. Maybe it’s better this way, though I am running dangerously low on items for Greg Ayres to sign lol.

Just the art on the cover for the bespectacled character makes me think “Greg Ayres should voice this guy”.

sorry if I offended. Besides, I like how Greg is close to anime fans like us. And for your opinion on Tsuritama. I agree with ya. Overall, we will find out how good it is soon since its coming out entirely on thursday. I know funimation does this sometimes since there a bit modern (except for player IMO), but when TAN is doing it I want to jump for joy! :woohoo:

Watch tsuritama on AN Online
Full Series (12 Episodes) is now LIVE!

Fishing anime ‘Tsuritama’ lures wave of fans to Enoshima island

May 22, 2016 at 11:15 JST / by Yuhei Kyono - Staff Writer / The Asahi Shimbun

Family, Friends, and Fishing Save the World in “Tsuritama”

November 12, 2017 2:05pm CST
"Cruising the Crunchy-Catalog" sails along with this 2012 original TV anime from A-1 Pictures

tsuritama will be expiring from HIDIVE on April 1, 2019

https://www.hidive.com/tv/tsuritama

Another one bites the dust .

I think I’ve picked up most of the Aniplex titles Sentai had licensed so pretty sure I’m good . Curious how many are left either on Blu-ray/DVD or on Hidive ?

Here’s a list. Not sure how complete it is though.

Thanks @Slowhand looks like that is the last of the ones Sentai had unless I am missing something .

OUT OF PRINT NOTICE

SHOP NOW

*Limit two per customer, per item, on all sale items. Sentai Filmworks reserves the right to adjust quantities and/or cancel orders that do not comply with this limit. Sentai Filmworks reserves the right to amend, restrict or rescind this offer at any time

Well another one bites the dust .

That’s the final Aniplex title Sentai had.

I wonder if the less popular series will ever have another release over here.

I mean, the only ones re-released so far have been the high earners like Angel Beats and FMA (That’s been the only physical set so far, right?)

If Sekirei or Black Butler haven’t been announced, at least for digital, what’s to say about A- Channel or the Mardock Scramble films?

Aniplex of America did re-release the first season of Black Butler in January this year for a $189.98 retail . :rofl:

1 Like

OMG! I didn’t even notice that one!

I think I am going to be sick :nauseated_face:

I’m still not sure what’s worse high priced set that cost more then 3 seasons did from another company or not releasing at all .

I’m kind of debating getting a extra copy of Tsuritama on Blu-Ray in case I want to lend it out . I need some shipping filler for a order and can’t seem to decide on anything else anyway .

Edit: Blu-Ray is already sold out at Rightstuf .

1 Like

Good thing I have my copy of this…AND other “now AOA” titles.

:hugs:

1 Like

Blu-Ray is now sold out at the Sentai Store . 9/14/2019

1 Like

shocko

1 Like