Waiting in the Summer / Ano Natsu de Matteru

New Waiting in the Summer/Ano Natsu de Matteru Anime Is an OVA

posted on 2014-03-23 23:50 EDT

Waiting in the Summer Video Anime to Also Be Sold by Itself

posted on 2014-06-14 20:09 EDT

Ray, Nagi Yanagi Perform Waiting in the Summer Original Video Anime’s Theme Songs

posted on 2014-06-17 18:00 EDT
Singers originally performed themes for original television anime

Waiting in the Summer’s New Anime Previewed in Video

posted on 2014-06-29 07:30 EDT
Blu-ray Box Complete Edition will ship on August 29; OVA on November 27

:blink:

so guess i have to ask, was this the alien girl and the guy with the video camera? I can’t tell from the new video what show it is because is school uniforms and well what anime doesn’t have them? :pinch:

That would be correct.

Waiting in the Summer OVA’s Theme Songs Previewed in Video

posted on 2014-08-18 17:40 EDT
Ray performs opening “Kisetsu no Shutter,” Nagi Yanagi performs ending, “point at infinity”

http://sentaifilmworks.tumblr.com/post/95851070808/since-you-guys-released-waiting-in-the-summer-dvd

• Since you guys released waiting in the Summer DVD subtitled only, and since there a new OAV in japan could there be a possible premium blu ray rerelease with the New OAV just like High School of the dead

• That’s a good question! Of course, when any of our properties get new content (be it through film, new seasons or OVAs), we always take a look to see what can be done. In HOTD’s case, we took a good look and decided that the OVA was definitely something we wanted in our library. So, there’s always hope. :)[/QUOTE]

http://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answer/126880467933

Q. Any chance of you guys releasing the bluray version of waiting in the summer?
A. We are definitely 100%…looking into that. :wink:

Complete Collection - Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

Bumping this since the dub is coming in August .
Bought this to open once the Blu-Ray arrives .

2 Likes

Complete Collection Cover/Disc Art (Dub)

Blu-ray

1 Like

I was hoping the cover art was temporary . Was really hoping they could use the art from the Japanese Blu-Ray box set case cover ,but I’m guessing the art is what the licensors approved and I’m happy for this finally getting a dub so I’ll be fine with it . Disc art is great .

1 Like

WAITING IN THE SUMMER OFFICIAL ENGLISH CAST LIST

6/26/2019 2:46:45 PM

Complete Collection

When a group of friends decide to make a movie over a long summer holiday, they end up learning a little about filmmaking and a lot more about each other and themselves. What begins as a simple way to avoid the summer doldrums quickly turns into something much more complex, intimate, and downright revealing. As the summer heats up, so do the maturing relationships between the young cast members, taking some new, and sometimes unexpected, turns. Get ready for a whole new look at summer romance as hidden emotions get captured and secrets meant to be kept hidden inside young hearts instead spill off the screen for your viewing pleasure in WAITING IN THE SUMMER!

Director - John Swasey

ICHIKA - Christina Kelly
KAITO - Bryson Baugus
KANNA - Hilary Haag
MIO - Maggie Flecknoe
REMON - Brittney Karbowski
TETSURO - Scott Gibbs
RINON - Luci Christian
NANAMI - Olivia Swasey
MANAMI - Shelley Calene-Black
KAORI - Allison Sumrall
CHIHARU - Natalie Rial
EMIKA - Patricia Duran

2 Likes

Another Hillary show!

Yep. Buying it!

2 Likes

Well that is a awesome looking cast right there .
Already have it pre-ordered .

1 Like

Hilary Haag seals the deal for me. I definitely have to pick this up.

3 Likes

And it’s in-stock and shipping from Rightstuf …

I need to take naps more . Good things happen when I wake up .

2 Likes

HIDIVE Streaming Announcement for English Dub

2019-08-01T05:00:00Z

1 Like

Waiting in the Summer, Ep 1 (Dub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like

Waiting in the Summer, Ep 2 (Dub), is live at HIDIVE

1 Like