Welcome me or I'll egg your house

Newshawk wrote:

[quote]DragonsRevenge wrote:

VHS tape? I remember when you had to have your butt in front of the TV to see the next episode or you MISSED IT! Of course, we didn’t have to spend any money, but we had to make the hard choices… Play another round of kick ball or head home in time for Astro Boy? And it was all in BLACK AND WHITE![/quote]

I remember the black and white/no vcr days. That’s when kids were out from 8:00am, until it got dark. That is, unless you wanted to watch Barney Miller(which I did).
Welcome to the forums DragonsRevenge. Hope to see you here often.
Slick

I remember when newsgroups was the main place to talk about anime online. I still read rec.arts.anime.misc and occasionally post there.

Roughly quoted from MGS4

[quote]Otacon: Snake, it’s time for you to switch discs, just put disc 2 in place of disc 1.
Snake: Otacon, what are you talking about?
Otacon: Oh ya, this is a PS3! It’s on blu-ray, dual-layered even![/quote]

Welcome DragonsRevenge!

Looks like I’m a little late to the party! You’ve been traveling all over the boards and that’s great! :laugh:

I think someone else told you that if you have any questions to just ask, but they failed to mention that MY answers are the only ones that matter! :wink:

Anyway, if you’d like to make a sig or have some of those nifty little icons under your avatar, go here:
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/do,show/func,myprofile/

We love new members and we want you to come back and post often!! :woohoo:

LOL (laughs about eating children then chokes a little)

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

[size=5]WELCOME! (TEEHEEHEE)[/size]

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]Welcome DragonsRevenge!

Looks like I’m a little late to the party! You’ve been traveling all over the boards and that’s great! :laugh:

I think someone else told you that if you have any questions to just ask, but they failed to mention that MY answers are the only ones that matter! :wink:

Anyway, if you’d like to make a sig or have some of those nifty little icons under your avatar, go here:
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/do,show/func,myprofile/

We love new members and we want you to come back and post often!! :woohoo:[/quote]

Well that’s the friendliest reply I’ve ever gotten from a mod. Thank you. :slight_smile:

We have some pretty cool mods, thats why. :slight_smile:

wtf, I came home and found egg on my walls. o_O

Welcome dude, love your avatar.