Welcome me or I'll egg your house

Hello. I’m a first time caller first time listener. TBH, I don’t watch TAN, but I’m relatively familiar with it. I’m just too much of a cheapskate to order it.

My favorite Anime can be found on my profile. I’m something of an RPG nerd and a metalhead. I like soft fluffy bunnies and rolly polly kitties. They taste great with ketchup. I love children too, but they’re not very filling.

Guess that’s it.

Welcome to the board. What RPG do you play?

Console RPGs. JRPGs in particular. My favorites are FFVII, FFT, FFX, Lunar Silverstar Story, Xenogears and Tales of Vesperia. My current living situation prevents me from playing any right now that’s not on my DS. Right now I’m bouncing between Suikoden Tierkreis and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days.

Guess I’m old fashion. RPG still makes me think http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role-playing_game_(pen_and_paper) before consoles or computers.

welcome, please don’t egg my house, I like my car and egg can do permanent damage to the paint of a car

I like this guy

ShawnMerrow wrote:

What is this? The seventies? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the forums! Don’t feel bad about not subscribing, I don’t even have cable so I can’t myself. Though, there is always an online subscription.

Have you had a chance to play FFXIII yet?

As the official otaku grandpa here (see, it says so right over there), I step out on my front porch, shake my fist at you and mutter something about “damn kids and their pranks…” before I say welcome to the insanity!

Yes, welcome to our mad world! Please come back and join us often!

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]ShawnMerrow wrote:

before consoles or computers.

Anyway, welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your time here![/quote]

Throws dice at dragonrider_cody. :woohoo:

Welcome to the insanity. You will find there are plenty of kitties here, and you must bring your own fluffy bunnies. :slight_smile:

I’m sure you will have lots of fun here.

+1 A wild Hot Tub Time Machine appears.

Welcome aboard, lol -

ShawnMerrow wrote:

[quote]dragonrider_cody wrote:

before consoles or computers.

Anyway, welcome aboard! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Throws dice at dragonrider_cody. :woohoo:[/quote]

what the hell are dice?

Dice are magical cubes of wonder.

Well hey there! Great to have ya, hang out and post on the forums a bunch. Always good to meet a fellow fan of the metal genre.

Dice: A 3 dimensional image you can “fling” across the screen on a Microsoft Surface.

ZakuAce wrote:

Thanks, you’re ok too. slips a fiver

shankajew wrote:

[quote]Welcome to the forums! Don’t feel bad about not subscribing, I don’t even have cable so I can’t myself. Though, there is always an online subscription.

Have you had a chance to play FFXIII yet?[/quote]

I have not yet. I’m out of the country and my only gaming console is my DS. I’ll be picking it up when I get home though. The mixed reactions have been very interesting. FF titles don’t be this kind of backlash until long after they’ve been released (ie, FFVIII). So I’m curious to see what the big deal is.

Newshawk wrote:

If you’re the Otaku Grandpa, I must be the Otaku oldest middle-aged son. hearkens back to yesteryear and the days of $30 Dub OR Sub VHS tapes with 2 episodes tops Good times, good times. Young whippersnappers and their… “torrents” and their… their… “half season DVD box sets” that are cheaper the price of a single VHS tape. They have it so easy.

fillet wrote:

\m/ Rock on.

What country are you in? For you know… tracking purposes and such. Personally I love FFXIII, and think it’s one of the best they’ve made so far. Of course I have my nitpicks with it, but I could nitpick just about any game apart if I really wanted to. I mean, either way, they definitely made up for the catastrophe that was FFXII.

DragonsRevenge wrote:

VHS tape? I remember when you had to have your butt in front of the TV to see the next episode or you MISSED IT! Of course, we didn’t have to spend any money, but we had to make the hard choices… Play another round of kick ball or head home in time for Astro Boy? And it was all in BLACK AND WHITE!