Well


#1

Guess i better do this for the desu’in noobs
I’m kevin and i’ll be pissin in your cherios today… pip pip cherio


#2

We!Rd0 wrote:

[quote]Guess i better do this for the desu’in noobs
I’m kevin and i’ll be pissin in your cherios today… pip pip cherio[/quote]

No you won’t… unless it’s that sample box of chocolate cheerios that even my chocaholic wife passed up. That you can do whatever you want with it.


#3

Welcome back, We!Rd0,

It’s been a long while since you graced us with your presence.

If you want to make a sig or get some of those bitchin’ icons to put under your avatar, you’ll find the directions in the Rules tab near the top of the page.

Otherwise, everything else is pretty much the same as it ever was.

See ya around! :silly:


#4

Welcome back. :slight_smile:


#5

What did my Cherios ever do to you? Hello and welcome back.


#6

I like Cheerios. . .


#7

Welcome back and it’s a good thing I don’t eat Cheerios. :lol:


#8

LadyOfWicca wrote:

How can you not like Cheerios? Not regular Cheerios, only Honey Nut Cheerios are good. The regualr taste weird and dry, even with milk.


#9

What took you so long? Great to have ya back man!


#10

fillet wrote:

Well he wrote “Desui’n noobs”. Noobs. . .so I’m guessing it’s video game related, perhaps MW2? That’s all I hear people saying on that game.


#11

YemeniLuigi wrote:

[quote]LadyOfWicca wrote:

How can you not like Cheerios? Not regular Cheerios, only Honey Nut Cheerios are good. The regualr taste weird and dry, even with milk.[/quote]

I’m not a cereal person. I’m not even much of a breakfast person in general.


#12

LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]YemeniLuigi wrote:

How can you not like Cheerios? Not regular Cheerios, only Honey Nut Cheerios are good. The regualr taste weird and dry, even with milk.
I’m not a cereal person. I’m not even much of a breakfast person in general.[/quote]

Oh ok. Well, recently, due to fasting, I’ve been eating breakfast at around. . .11pm? Maybe midnight lol.


#13

All cherios (god da*m)
Noobs (anyone not here since wolfo turned emo… if you don’t know wolfo you proved my point… hey where is that antichrist?)
Hey fillet and my lost love slowz


#14

We!Rd0 wrote:

[quote]All cherios (god da*m)
Noobs (anyone not here since wolfo turned emo… if you don’t know wolfo you proved my point… hey where is that antichrist?)
Hey fillet and my lost love slowz[/quote]

Aww, ain’t you sweet… :blush:


#15

Hey man, how’s it going? Cute kid btw, how old is he/she now? I bet you’re a damn good father, just remember to stick by your kid. My dad basically up and left–haven’t spoken to him in years.

But yeah, welcome back!


#16

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]We!Rd0 wrote:

[quote]All cherios (god da*m)
Noobs (anyone not here since wolfo turned emo… if you don’t know wolfo you proved my point… hey where is that antichrist?)
Hey fillet and my lost love slowz[/quote]

Aww, ain’t you sweet… :blush:[/quote]

Thats all im saying thou cuz i get a lil too open and you get uncomfortable and next thing i know that leads to a downward spiral that leads me into your bushes lmao
Hentai don’t worry man i got this… i think edit he is 4 months now. And don’t even stunt over your dad though dude cuz i prefer the hentai i know compared to a boring one without respect issues. Tell Rai that he needs to hire me btw


#17

We!Rd0 wrote:

I’ll pass the word on up, I think he’s been needing someone to fetch him coffee in the morning.


#18

Cheerios is a commie plot


#19

YemeniLuigi wrote:

[quote]LadyOfWicca wrote:

How can you not like Cheerios? Not regular Cheerios, only Honey Nut Cheerios are good. The regualr taste weird and dry, even with milk.[/quote]

Funny, master chef James Beard used to eat Cheerios as snack food and praised them highly as such. This is a quote from http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,959859,00.html#ixzz0z0HFQ2hl:


#20

Four months already! Wow! How ya like being a dad?