What the Hell Did I Just Watch?

The title says it all… (edit) or perhaps not…
Feel free to post your own “What the Hell did I just watch?” videos, as well as comment on the videos others post.

This is clearly After School Tea Time’s choreography team… yeah.

Strongly influenced by Michael Jackson choreography.

Good one, Hornet. Perhaps I was a bit too obtuse. Feel free to post your own “What the Hell did I just watch?” videos, as well as comment on the videos others post.

[quote=“Newshawk” post=128016]

Good one, Hornet. Perhaps I was a bit too obtuse. Feel free to post your own “What the Hell did I just watch?” videos, as well as comment on the videos others post.[/quote]

Well I woke up at 2 AM this morning, watched this and wasn’t able to go back to sleep. :blink:

Mark Gosdin

18+

^ that was like .Hack on Speed (well the first half)

[quote=“Funkgun” post=128025]^ that was like .Hack on Speed (well the first half)

I think you’re looking for the http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,183/catid,19/func,view/id,21693/ thread…

I had to change the video because video was disabled. Sorry to those that couldn’t see it.

[quote=“Hornet65” post=128028]
I think you’re looking for the Blog / Important Notice for Anime Network Online Users - Anime Network thread…[/quote]

I think your right. =)

This makes me want to watch the old series

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=IAxzpTX8aHw&feature=endscreen

C’mon, the Melody of Oblivion is a classic.

A weird, messed up classic that didn’t achieve its potential, a show that makes me even more nervous about ever watching the bargain bin Utena discs that RightStuf trolled me with, but a classic nonetheless. Another dark sorta-scifi show with something resembling a plot from the company who darn near had a monopoly on that sort of thing: Geneon.

Probably the only Japanese show, besides Heroic Age, that I’ve seen which rips extensively from Greek mythology. So much Norse, so little time.

“You knows it”.

(Is it weird that I knew the series just from the preview scene? :wink: )

18+

-lol-

Wait…Waaah?

[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]beKkf8Oo0GU[/video]

The principal is…death. :huh:

In Scotland, loud farts come from faucets.

Scientifically Accurate Santa Claus