Just Bouncin

Just bouncing by to say hi. Hi!
Nothing more, nothing less.

Today is a day for anime.

Oh Crikey! Is today some holiday I don’t know about??
Or is there something big happening that I missed??

Tell me!!

Welcome to the Forums by the way! :stuck_out_tongue:

Tell us what animes you like - just to give us some sort of idea what kind of soul you are.

Every day is a day for anime.

hmm…animes I like… thats kind of tough one. Might be easier to list the one I didnt like. Though to be honest I cant think of any right now. Some of the more recent ones I’ve watched that I liked were…

Wagaya no Oinari Sama
Natsume Yuujinchou
Marchen Awakens Romance
Natsu no Sora ( I liked the way they did the animation in this one but I wasn’t all that impressed with the story)
Asu no Yoichi
Toradora (go palmtop tiger :smiley: )
Akikan (they’ll make an anime out of anything. lol )
Uta Kata (this oe makes me want to learn how to make my oun AMVs so I can put it to some Trent Reznor)
Macademi Wasshoi
Kemeko DX
Kyouran Kazoku Nikki
Speed Grapher
Strike Witches
Dragon Drive
Sumomomo Momomo
Rosario + Vampire 1st and 2nd seasons

I could go on. Felt a little silly that I forgot about this place. I remembered about when Comcast dropped what they did have of Anime network on demand. That really ticked me off :frowning:

Welcome to the forums. May you find it a kind and gentle place.

I’d say that strange list you’ve put out should spark some interest! Or not, never seen any of it. You should discuss those shows… Good to have ya!

I’ll look for an appropriate topic to start a thread under and put some summaries and details about those shows. I’ll likely even expand that list :D.
I’ll see about putting the alternate titles for them. most of the ones one that list are the original Japanese titles.

Yeha i was about to say, i dont recognize any of those, well almost. I do recognize the english ones. now im curious if the japanese ones are shows I’ve actually seen before…>.>

The only one I recognize and have seen is Speed Grapher. >.>

And good day to you Dzell.

And a Heyllo to you as well