Whats Shakin' Everyone!?!?

How’s it goin you guys??

My name is Aaron incase you were wondering. I guess I’m here because I love anime huh? I actually stumbled across the anime network while doing some research. I was trying to find out if there were any real anime TV channels in the U.S. Long story short, I ended up here!

I’ve been watching anime since I was in elementary school if you wanna count Dragon Ball Z and Pokemon (I get no credit for that i bet lol) The next shows I was exposed were Yu Yu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin which quickly became obsessed with. The list goes on thought.

I would have to say my absolute favorite shows are Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Death Note, Code Geass. I also really like Wolfs Rain and Samurai 7. If you have seen any of my favorite anime then you probably noticed that there is defintely a layer of depth to those shows. They are thought provoking, smart and very well put together. That’s why I love them. Hey if any of you guys can put me in the direction of some entertaining stuff please feel free to leave some suggestions for me!

With all that being said I consider myself an anime noob. Im kinda The Hipster at the Nerd Table if you get my drift. I love to play and watch basketball and football. I party. I have fun. I love rap music. uhhhh I’m rambling. ENOUGH ABOUT ME INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! ASK ME STUFF AND ADD ME AS A FRIEND! I’m cooler than the other side of the pillow :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to the TAN boards, Aaron! :3 Nicely done introduction. :wink:
I think you might not get too much credit for DBZ and Pokémon unless you have watched every episode of it. :stuck_out_tongue: As for Yu Yu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin, I loved those shows as a child as well (from what I can remember. :silly: ), but I never could get too into them because I kept forgetting thier names. XP

I don’t know too much about all of the shows you have posted, but if you ever find an interest in the cute and happy stuff, throw me a message. ^-^
Anyway, I hopy you have fun posting here and enjoy your stay~!! <3

Welcome, DoubleA319. I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a happy experience.

Hi and welcome to TAN, hope you have fun here. :slight_smile:

"Whats Shakin’ Everyone!?!?"
I could make so many jokes right now…

Welcome to the Community! No more omens now, ya hear!

Hello and welcome! I hope you join in all our shenanigans here on the forums and anime watching goodness over at the player :laugh:

haha u are definitely right about the DBZ and pokemon thing. I killed myself w/ that one.

and now that u kno the names of those shoes u can go and watch em!

Thanks, I might as well ask for a recommendation from you just to broaden my horizons. So go ahead gimmie a suggestion :slight_smile:

Iron K. Tager wrote:

[quote]Hello and welcome to the TAN boards, Aaron! :3 Nicely done introduction. :wink:
I think you might not get too much credit for DBZ and Pokémon unless you have watched every episode of it. :stuck_out_tongue: As for Yu Yu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin, I loved those shows as a child as well (from what I can remember. :silly: ), but I never could get too into them because I kept forgetting thier names. XP

I don’t know too much about all of the shows you have posted, but if you ever find an interest in the cute and happy stuff, throw me a message. ^-^
Anyway, I hopy you have fun posting here and enjoy your stay~!! <3[/quote]

haha u are definitely right about the DBZ and pokemon thing. I killed myself w/ that one.

and now that u kno the names of those shoes u can go and watch em!

Thanks, I might as well ask for a recommendation from you just to broaden my horizons. So go ahead gimmie a suggestion

tenebrusmke79 wrote:

Thanks alot! I i think i will!

ShawnMerrow wrote:

Thanks buddy!

spazzysam wrote:

[quote]"Whats Shakin’ Everyone!?!?"
I could make so many jokes right now…

Welcome to the Community! No more omens now, ya hear![/quote]

haha, i set myself up for that 1. My words will be much more selective from now on

and thanks!

Froggy wrote:

Hello to you to and thanks. I definitely will!

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/6182/ceilinggirl.png

Ceiling Girl dropping in to say welcome

Welcome from me also

DoubleA319 wrote:

[quote]

“I’m cooler than the other side of the pillow :)”[/quote]

Works every time B)

BTW Welcome to TAN and I hope you find this place as entertaining as I do.

I use a rock as a pillow… Great to have ya here.

Welcome to you! Hope you enjoy the site. I think you might like Area 88, but everything here is good. Have fun!