AN Forums

What's Bugging You?

I’m bugged that I still have 7 episodes of filler to go for Tsubasa Chronicle: 2nd Season. I could just drop it altogether since there’s no longer any manga-adapted content in the rest of the season (or any non-existing future seasons for that matter)… but I guess I’ll stick with it for a little longer, see how much tolerance I have left in me. I’ve reviewed every Tsubasa installment so far, so the OCD in me does make me want to review this 2nd season as well, as dull as it is.

But man, no wonder CLAMP disowned this. The early fillers weren’t this boring either. The first filler episode of season 2 was amazing. Then the quality just seemed to keep dropping and dropping… Sigh.

This hasn’t been the best day so far.

I did overnight shift last night, which is 11pm to 7am. The opening manager was a half hour late, and her response was she overslept. That happens to everyone,. So ok, no prob.

My Impala has needed an oil change for a couple weeks now (currently at 6k miles on the current oil), so I decided to change it before it got too hot this afternoon. Upon removing the drain plug, I noticed the rubber gasket was bad. Sigh.

Had to take my folk’s truck to the Advance Auto Parts, where not only did the girl NOT KNOW what a oil drain plug was, but didn’t even have my car’s plug size in stock. Great.

Drove over to the AutoZone, which luckily was right across the street. They had it in stock, but I had to search for it because of people not putting stuff back where they found it. Yay! I can finish my oil change now!

The truck’s passenger front tire blows. FFFFFFF#########$$$$$$$$$$$&&&&&&&

I took it to a used tire place, and after about 30 minutes of waiting, spoke to someone about a tire. They had one left, $30 installed. Sure.

Got a good (Abit kind of in poor taste) laugh, at least as BOTH the remains of the old tire and the replacement gave the man difficulties. He had to have someone help him hold the “new” tire as it was being inflated. Paid the cash. Let’s go home.

Put the oil in my car, cranked it up, and now enjoying some Chick-fil-A.

Hopefully I can go to bed soon…

Lol, fun times! I know the feeling.

I had to do an unannounced 21 hour shift yesterday.

Let me rewind this.

So, Tuesday I was scheduled to work 3pm to 11pm. One of my managers called me at 1 to tell me the maintenance guy broke the shake machine while cleaning it (I was the one who trained him BTW :rage:). I rushed over there, and clocked in at 1:30pm. He had broken the shake side faceplate gasket FYI, which took about 20 minutes to replace. I then just figured I’d work my usual shift + 1 hour. Right before 10pm, I received a call from my GM, and she told me the overnight manager wasn’t coming in, so she begged me to stay until 4am, when the opening manager arrives. I reluctantly agreed to stay, cause there really wasn’t anyone else to cover the shift. Around 4:30, I was getting antsy, cause the opening manager still hasn’t arrived, but I stayed, cause again, only manager in the store. 10 AM rolls around, and my GM comes in:

“Oh my God Maou! Why are you still here?”

I explain it to her, and leave before 10:30. Get home, shower, and lay down by 11.

Sagwa wakes me up at 3:30, cause she’s hungry :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Wow. You’re a real trooper Maou. I don’t know how you powered through.

Here’s how:

And a bunch more, because I can! LOL

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Coffee, is there anything it can’t do? :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Mark Gosdin