Xalton yay!

Hi there my name’s David, but I prefer to be called Xalton, MOTU, or just simply X.

I’m new to this forum but not to anime.

I’m 21, 6’3, about 240 pounds (yes I am a huge muscular black guy).

I absolutely love Metal music. I am a Metal vocalist for a local band out here in Citrus Heights, CA. We are called Chapel of Autumn. Also I am an ambiance guitarist with a music project called Blissful Anomaly. My musical inspirations range from Akira Yamaoka (classical) all the way to Whitechapel (heavy black metal).

Can’t wait to get to know some of you peoples!

Welcome aboard! It sounds like you’re very talented in what you do. As for being muscular, as long as you’re not like this guy,

everything should be fine!

If there’s ever any music you’d like to share, you can post it http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,11/func,view/id,17191/.

What kind of anime do you enjoy? Feel free to post your thoughts!

Everyone here is generally very friendly (stress the word ‘generally’), and we all love new members!

Welcome to TAN!

Hey, we’re all friendly… it’s just that some get a mite, um, “too friendly”, ifyouknowwhutimean…

Hi, I’m Newshawk, the lovable but cantankerous Otaku Grandpa of the group, a TAN Casting Sensei (along with LadyOfWicca, PretearHimeno and Mystic), the benevolent dictator of the Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen game and compulsive list maker. I’m glad to see you’ve made it to the best little slice of anime heaven this side of the Pacific!

Welcome to TAN, what are some of your favorite anime?

Welcome to you! Always glad to see new people!

Hello and welcome X! :wink:

Xalton wrote:

[quote]Hi there my name’s David, but I prefer to be called Xalton, MOTU, or just simply X.

I’m 21, 6’3, about 240 pounds (yes I am a huge muscular black guy).[/quote]

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6867/dutch100.png

OMG!!.. Dutch from Black Lagoon has joined TAN. Welcome

You’ve chosen the best place to be. It’s really nice to meet you. I hope we see you around as often as possible. :slight_smile:

Glad to have you on board.

Hello and Welcome to TAN!