Hello, new member here

I’ve never been very good at doing these intros, but I guess—here goes.

My name is David, I’ve been an active member in the anime community for almost fifteen years now, though this is my first time actually signing up with this forum. In real life, I am a full time novelist/writer; in my spare time I manage a pop culture blog and write on anything entertainment or otaku related that suits my fancy.

My gateway anime was Cardcaptor Sakura.

My preference for watching anime is both subbed or dubbed; I have no preference really.

My favorite moe character is, Ai Enma (does she even count?).

My favorite sorceress/magic user is, Lina Inverse.

My favorite action heroine is, Revy the Two Hands.

Favorite Bleach character: Rukia

Favorite Dragon Ball/Z/GT character: Pan

Favorite pony: Vinyl Scratch (gotta throw the bronies a bone too) :wink:

Can’t think of much else, so if anyone has anything they’d like to know; just ask.

Hello and welcome to the tantivy TAN boards, David!! :3 I would not worry about your introduction too much, you did good; it was very informative. :cheer:

I seem to remember you from somewhere, and the Funimation forums come to mind. Are you also a member there? I swear I have seen you there before. :huh:
Lastly, you have yet to tell us your favorite color, and whether or not you enjoy sailing. :stuck_out_tongue:

In any case, I hope you have a wonderful time on here posting around and making many new friends! :slight_smile:

Yup, that’s me. Still fighting on after all this time. I remember you too. Glad we could meet up again.

That’s just Tager’s stalker side coming out… LOL! :stuck_out_tongue: Ahhh… just kidding! It’s good to have you finally join up here. As Tager said, no sweating the intro. I was here posting around for months before I did one!

Make yourself at home here. If you are ever looking for a chilled out place to hang out at for a bit… TAN is it. Like we have all said here, it is a very nice change of pace. Nice to meet you Davidism, and see ya’ around the boards!
:slight_smile:

Welcomes to Tan …:blush: We love new members and Posters :slight_smile: As Lumis said see you around the boards

Bonsoir Davidism .,

Please do welcome to the TAN and I hope you will enjoying in here and there is alot of good stuff you can look thru in here.

Oh yeah before I forget something else ., My name is Marc.

Merci.,
Marc

Welcome to the forums.

Like Lumis, I too had posted many times before making my intro post. Actually, I’m the reason he did that :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi David. Welcome to the madhouse, we’re mostly harmless

Welcome to you! Please enjoy!

Welcome to TAN! I’m new too lolz. Nice to meet you!

Welcome, Davidism. I hope you enjoy your time on the forums.

Welcome to TAN.

Don’t mind the mange on the mat, welcome!