Your recently legal bought ADV/Sentai/Happy Carrot/Switchblade/Maiden Japan Media

You just reminded me to check my mail!
Mine showed up as well.
I love when they ship stuff First-Class (not enough to actually pay for it though) as they always show up super quick when they do.

Order #3

From the New World Collection 01 (BD) (pre-order 4/15)

I’m surprised that this got to me in ~2 days as normally it takes about 4. This box has the same media mail markings as do my other RS boxes. The only abnormality is that there are some barely-legible cursive letters handwritten on the label in black ink.

Odd yours came in a box.
Mine got sent in a bubble wrap package.

[quote=“TheCoffeeGod”]Odd yours came in a box.
Mine got sent in a bubble wrap package.[/quote]

I don’t believe that I’ve ever gotten a bubble wrap package from RS. I get them all the time from Amazon (sigh) but Kleckner seems to have always given me a box.

My copy was bundled with a non Sentai bluray so that may have been the deciding factor.

[quote=“celestial_being”]
I don’t believe that I’ve ever gotten a bubble wrap package from RS. I get them all the time from Amazon (sigh) but Kleckner seems to have always given me a box.

My copy was bundled with a non Sentai bluray so that may have been the deciding factor.[/quote]

Ahh. Yeah. Mine was sent all by itself.
This is actually the 3rd bubble wrap package I’ve gotten from TRSI and all of them have been First-Class packages.

The last one I got (before this one) had 3 Sentai titles in it though.
I’m not sure why, but I seem to get them on a relatively regular basis these days.

One Piece - Season 5, Voyage 6
Otoboku: Maidens Are Falling for Me, Vol. 3
Babel II Volume 1 and 4
Shura no Toki: Age of Chaos, Vol. 5
Tweeny Witches, Vol. 3
Sadamitsu the Destroyer, Vol. 1
Samurai Deeper Kyo, Vol. 6
Ys - Book 2

Still in box in comic book store:
Fairy Tail - Part 09

Shipped

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! DVD Complete Collection

This showed up today.

Order #4

● The “Hentai” Prince and the Stony Cat Complete Collection (BD) (pre-order 6/3)

Just ordered:

Little Snow Fairy Sugar Collection 1
Little Snow Fairy Sugar Collection 2
Mardock Scramble: The Third Exhaust
Persona 4: The Animation Complete Collection
Uta no Prince Sama 1000% Complete Collection (Season 1)

Ordered

● Mayo Chiki! DVD Complete Collection
● MM! DVD Complete Collection
● Problem Children Are Coming From Another World DVD Complete Collection
● Watamote (No Matter How I Look At It…) DVD Complete Collection

Ordered:

Book of Bantorra Complete Collection
Devil Survivor 2 Complete Collection
Yuyushiki Complete Collection

Shipped

● Problem Children Are Coming From Another World DVD Complete Collection
● MM! DVD Complete Collection

Shipped

● Mayo Chiki! DVD Complete Collection
● Watamote (No Matter How I Look At It…) DVD Complete Collection

Although ordered from RS at different times, all arrived in one box last Saturday:

Mayo Chiki! Blu-ray Complete Collection

Watamote (No Matter How I Look At It…) Blu-ray Complete Collection

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya Blu-ray Complete Collection

Gatchaman Crowds Blu-ray Complete Collection

Coming from RightStuf :

Short Peace Blu-ray (Hyb)

Mark Gosdin

Ordered:

Those Who Hunt Elves (seasons 1-2) Complete Collection [ADV Films]
The World of Narue Complete Collection
SuperGals (seasons 1-2) Complete Collection
Ghost Stories Complete Collection
Kekko Kamen / Puni Puni Poemy
Neo Ranga Complete Collection
Legend of the Mystical Ninja Complete Collection

I just got back from Kumoricon, where I picked up the DVD of Hidamari Sketch x365. I absolutely adore that show, own the first season, and have watched several episodes from all four seasons on this site. I just don’t see it retail very often, nor do I hear a lot about it, and people I talk to are generally unfamiliar with it.

Now if we could just get the Graduation arc on AN.

On an unrelated note, I might actually have provoked a sale at the con. Monday morning (it was a four-day con over Labor Day weekend) they were showing the first three episodes of Azumanga Daioh. That a con was still screening AzuDai ten years after the commercial release in NA endorses its status as one of the enduring classic anime comedies. There was another guy in the audience who loved the manga but didn’t know about the anime. I think I might have convinced him to buy a copy. (I don’t own a Blu-Ray player, but a commemorative set with special features – unlikely though that is – would be cool. It would be nice to see what Jessica Boone and Kira Vincent Davis are doing ten years later).

[quote=“mgosdin”]
Coming from RightStuf :

Short Peace Blu-ray (Hyb)

Mark Gosdin[/quote]

A quick update on this, I ended up running foul of the “It’s in Stock, no It’s Not!” bug on this disk where I finally cancelled and re-ordered from Amazon.

I’ve since had another round of this on an order I placed with RightStuf this week. I made an extra effort to only order items that were shown as “In Stock” on their web site. Only two items, a book and a blu-ray SE set.

They went on Backorder yet again, so I’ve canceled and dropped RightStuf from my list of vendors.

They gave me good enough service for the past three years that I bought a Got Anime membership, but this year something has gone wrong. :frowning:

Mark Gosdin

This topic is now pinned. It will appear at the top of its category until it is unpinned by staff for everyone, or by individual users for themselves.

Ordered an received from Amazon Prime:

Kinmoza: Complete Collection [Blu-ray]

Don’t know what I’m doing wrong, this plays just fine in the SONY Blu Ray player, but won’t play the 1st, 3rd or 4th episodes on the PC. The PC has worked with every Blu Ray we’ve bought up till now.

Mark Gosdin